Reseñas (207)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de junio de 2024

Easy to use, powerful and stable app, that fulfilled our needs perfectly. Our recommendations!

Palava Sydän
Finlandia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2024

FINALLY an app that allows me to easily control access to my pages, collections, and products! I did reach out for some basic support and Haley was AMAZING! Support was exceptionally fast, friendly, and resolved my issue first time. Overall I had the app configured and running in minutes. I couldn't recommend this app and support I received more highly - EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks again

.my ball iD
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 6 de julio de 2024

Haley was an amazing rep and has been diligent in helping me resolve my issues through mediation with your developers. I truly enjoyed her service and think she is an awesome addition to your business brand. Thank you Haley for always responding, being professional, and helping me navigate my messes. Even when it was her day off! Thank you Sami B2B for having great employees.

Flexii
4 meses usando la aplicación
27 de junio de 2024

A very good solution and such efficient, helpfull and responsive customer service. I recommend eyes closed

Bronzes d'Afrique
Francia
9 días usando la aplicación
21 de abril de 2024

Fantastic experience & assistance with Samita.io, Haley & their dev team!
They were really quick in response time & assisted with information to alter/change pieces of the visuals on this amazing app! thanks again - would definitely use their products.

FINCH hudson
2 días usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

This App helped me resolve the issue with the B2B collection, so that only B2B clients would have access to products and prices from this collection. The application is free! And the support responds very quickly if you need help or have an error!

ANFENGER
Alemania
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

This app (and the service) is crazy amazing. Haley was so helpful when we had a quick question. The app has helped us hide certain products from the general public and only available to our wholesale customers.

The Penny Paper Co. Wholesale
Canadá
Alrededor de 15 horas usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

Love it, great app. Great support team. Super helpful!

CITYCOSMETICS
Alemania
25 días usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

The only app I could find that can easily put a password on one page. Customer support (Haley) was great, too!

stace of spades
3 días usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2024

Amazing customer service and a great app! How is this free?!

Lilo Marketplace