Reseñas (201)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de abril de 2024

Give it a try! They respond extremely quick ( like within 30 minutes during non business hours)! I can have locks on multiple pages/collections!

Can't say enough good things!!

SM Designs
Alrededor de 9 horas usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Super app! Everything works as desired for our buisness. Special products are hidden and are only shown to certain customers. Exactly what we need. And if you have a problem, support responds within minutes! That's great!

Motominds
Alemania
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

Super impressed. I didn't know how to set it up properly and the support chat agent was very helpful. He didn't stop working with me until the locks worked perfectly for my business needs. I recommend this app!

Esteez Wholesale
1 día usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Super quick and helpful service. No issue with the app, I just am new to using Shopify so it makes a big difference when you can get direct help. Thanks again!

Calm Dog Games
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

Works great. If I do run into an issue the service team has it resolved within 24hrs

Meridian Manufacturing Merchandise Store
Canadá
12 días usando la aplicación
25 de marzo de 2024

a good plugin that can manage to lock/protect your certain pages and products.

their customer support is also approachable and kind enough to help you in no time.

Nourish Health & Nutrition
Nueva Zelanda
4 días usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2024

The app works great! The support from the team is phenomenal. I had an additional 3rd party app due to which I wasn't able to configure, and these guys helped me fix it in no time. The app works flawlessly now! Highly recommended. Special thanks to Haley for the excellent support!

BlankApparel.in
India
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
24 de marzo de 2024

The app is easy to use and helpful in with a page password lock, customer service team is on point in helping you get any issue sorted

RayMultiMediaStudio
17 días usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

Just installed, and within a couple minutes I had a passcode setup for a special product that we wanted to control access to. Tested and it works as we want it to. Very easy to use, and already received a message that the watermark was removed from the graphics on our site as we requested. Even outside their normal business hours. This was all minutes from finding and installing the app. Couldnt ask for more, great job Sami B2B!!

Ginger's Bread and Treats
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

awesome app, works very well, great support. I recommend!

Rexaline