Recensies (165)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 april 2024

Give it a try! They respond extremely quick ( like within 30 minutes during non business hours)! I can have locks on multiple pages/collections!

Can't say enough good things!!

SM Designs
Ongeveer 9 uur gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

a good plugin that can manage to lock/protect your certain pages and products.

their customer support is also approachable and kind enough to help you in no time.

Nourish Health & Nutrition
Nieuw-Zeeland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
10 april 2024

Super impressed. I didn't know how to set it up properly and the support chat agent was very helpful. He didn't stop working with me until the locks worked perfectly for my business needs. I recommend this app!

Esteez Wholesale
1 dag gebruiken de app
24 maart 2024

The app is easy to use and helpful in with a page password lock, customer service team is on point in helping you get any issue sorted

RayMultiMediaStudio
17 dagen gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

This app (and the service) is crazy amazing. Haley was so helpful when we had a quick question. The app has helped us hide certain products from the general public and only available to our wholesale customers.

The Penny Paper Co. Wholesale
Ongeveer 15 uur gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

Love it, great app. Great support team. Super helpful!

CITYCOSMETICS
Duitsland
25 dagen gebruiken de app
29 maart 2024

Great experience. Super fast assistance. Haley have been super professional and quick. SUPER

SHIKKOSA B2B
Hongkong SAR van China
17 dagen gebruiken de app
28 mei 2024

Amazing customer service and a great app! How is this free?!

Lilo Marketplace
Nieuw-Zeeland
11 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

Fast responses, Clean App, Easy to use. this free app just has everything you would expect from an honest business. no hidden fees, works really well and the customer support rocks!

Chicky
2 dagen gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

This app does exactly what I hoped it should do. I'm happy with it. customer service works also fine.

Print2Give