B2BKreate Fulfillment

B2BKreate Fulfillment

by B2BKreate

Lightening-Fast Custom Footwear & Fashion Fulfillment App

SeedSowerLife

This App never produced any products (shoes) after submitting artwork and payment. The owner emailed me asking me to give him access to my store via "Staff Account" to have access to all my products, but that is not an option for security reasons. After emailing the owner to get this problem fixed, I have not heard from him since refusing to give access to my online store. I've since cancelled this application due to it not functioning as expected.

Bad and Boojee

This app has suddenly stopped working and I don't know why. It keeps taking me to the payment settings page even though my card details have been accepted and I still have 11 days left of the 30 day trial. I have contacted support still no response.

Laura Lacina Designs

Great App, very easy to use. The variety of products are really awesome!
The company is really great to work with. Bo has been awesome helping me along and getting my store set up. Awesome customer service. Quick response.
Thanks for all your help.

Swensonsartdesigns

I love this app. They are fast to solve any problem, thanks again bo with my set up. Looking forward to new products. The best thing is you can add a Collection with all the varieties. Less work. I would highly recommend this app.

Fruit Of The Tomb

I am a small online store. This app allows me to create super awesome products that get a lot of attention. The customer service for this company is beyond fantastic.