Bablic Translation

Bablic Translation

by Bablic LTD

Go beyond translation; localize your entire store in minutes.

Cotton Heart Design

**** BIG WARNING, STAY AWAY **** all potential Hebrew users & all other Right-To-Left language customers be aware!!! Let me explain - the App enables you to get to a good enough Hebrew language view although it requires quite a lot of manual translation and fixing to be done by you or their experts (with additional costs per word). So far so good, however, the problem is that they mislead you and even lure you into the app just to find out later that the 15$ basic program they offer for that can't really be used - it doesn't support the RTL (Right-To-Left) feature - can you believe that? This is the most basic feature needed for Hebrew!!. Now, it is available and works in the trial period but when you want to enable it - Oh, surprise! it doesn't - for that you need the more expensive programs. Only after investing many hours during the trial period in translating and preparing the site for Hebrew , I discovered this. In my opinion can't trust a company which acts this way. Be aware, that's my best advice !!!

April 11, 2019

All our paid plans now support RTL (Right-to-Left)

Uae Cute Stuff

There is a chat box to contact the customer support. It reached someone but they do nothing to support the installation. Waste of time.

Grey Stores

Great idea but they manage to make the app useless with their "word limits".

April 11, 2019

Bablic does not limit content in any way. If you use up all the free words included you can purchase as much machine (or professional) translation as you like.

Frizbuy Com

I dont know HOW and WHY would shopify allow companies to ruin our websites.
1- They are too expensive
2- It messed up my homepage after removing their app. They should be banned because their left over icon on my web its directing to their website.. so its like a spam i would consider it or a bug!

April 11, 2019

Due to Shopify API limitations, uninstalling the Shopify Bablic App, doesn't fully removes the code from your theme layout files. This can be easily fixed in less than 1 minute by following the instructions here: https://help.bablic.com/integrations/remove-bablic-code-from-shopify

Fidgetspinnersale

So I wanted to translate my webpage. Did a big research what to use and came up with Bablic.. Got disappointed. It is not comfortable to use everything is shady inside, so I decided to delete it. And this app messed up my webpage, it left some translated content in my webpage. They tried to fix things up, but after one day they told me that they can't do a thing about it. So i contacted the shopify support and they trying to do their best to fix it. Never will use this app again, and please, if you want your page safe - never use Bablic.

Cheers! :)

Rainpal

Very expensive if you need more than a few languages and a few thousand words translated. When you delete the App the languages flags still show so you have to contact them unlike other apps that give you instructions when you delete. The trial just about covered translating our Home Page.

Barnes Collective

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Can not delete widget.

Banabean 2

Good in theory but had a poor experience, on our end. The interface was a bit wonky making it hard to save our translations. Consistently had problems with translations showing up and for some reason our font would show up different with the translated version when it did render. Tried to cancel account but still got charged. Tried get a refund but company wouldn't allow it. All around bad experience.