Boost your sales
Get customers from new countries with minimal effort Boost conversion rate by offering buyers to shop in their native language.
No coding needed
Manage your multilingual site easily with our Visual Editor. Make changes with a few clicks and publish instantly in every language.
Best content quality and savings with machine, manual, or professional translation. Customize the language menu to fit your site's look.
About Bablic Store Translation
Grow your business worldwide - Translate and localize your store in minutes - 14-day free trial, no credit card required
Bablic is more than just translation. Our customers increase revenues and boost growth by translating and localizing their entire store with no headaches. Your customers see their preferred language, and Bablic remembers their language choice every time they return to the store. Reduce bounce rate, increase time on page, boost conversions and ROI on every product.
- No coding needed. Our user-friendly Visual Editor can translate pictures, buttons, popups, and more
- Instant global reach. Enter new markets in minutes for more visitors, engagement, and sales
- Translation choice. Free auto-translate, use your own translation, or easily hire one of our professional translation partners
Bablic's translation is 100% SEO-friendly. No headaches, and a free dedicated support team - which is why hundreds of Shopify store owners trust us with their website's translation.
Bablic works for you to bring you visitors with its SEO-friendly translation to increase your exposure and visibility in all the local search engines. In your store, Bablic offers your customers a smooth and natural shopping experience by detecting and displaying their native language automatically.
Making changes, adding new products or running promotions in multiple languages is as easy as you can imagine. Bablic is a fully visual translation management solution, helping you roll out, roll back, and track multiple page versions more easily than ever. So you can concentrate on running your store, Bablic has you covered worldwide.
What makes Bablic Translation different?
- Visual Editor gives you an instant preview – fix style/CSS issues, then go live in a click
- Localized images and videos for a stunning shopping experience
- Optimal SEO with translated URL, subdomains, and meta tags translation
- Automatic language detection
- Customized language switching widget to fit your store’s design
- Easy content import/export to/from common file formats
- Full right-to-left support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc)
What else can you expect from Bablic Translation?
- Free consultation & support. Our dedicated localization experts will assist you in the process, so you’re never alone.
- Cost savings, uncompromised quality. Start with machine translation, then manually improve to save costs. Otherwise, access Bablic's professional translators network, also used by industry leaders such as Google, IBM, and Expedia, from $0.06 per word.
- Bulletproof stability. 99.9% uptime helps guarantee you won't miss a sale.
- Collaboration. Give colleagues or employees limited or full access to your site’s Bablic dashboard.
- No contracts or hidden fees – ever.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $15.83/month billed at $190 once per year
Unlimited translated languages*
Unlimited page views
150,000 free machine words
+ Customizable language widget
+ SEO Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Cordialsa USA INC
It really is an amazing app! So easy to use and really helpful. The support team is 24/7 and they really help you out in every question you have, they do everything earthly possible to help you translate everything... I was skeptical at first, but then they proved me wrong. 100% Recommend it.
Their app and their customer support are amazing! Very polite, very helpful and very fast replies. I don't have words to describe how thankful I am! :)))
Mark My Roots
Does NOT translate well and doesn't translate everything. Not easy to navigate and customer service is non existing.