Increase your sales
Enter new markets and boost your conversion rate in current ones. Let buyers shop in their own language with minimal investment and time.
No coding required
Manage your entire localized site in one place with our Visual Editor. Make changes intuitively, then go live with just a few clicks.
Combine machine, manual, or professional translation for top quality & savings. Customize the language menu to fit your store’s theme.
About Bablic Translation
Translate and localize your Shopify store in minutes with our 14-day free trial, no credit card required
Bablic is more than translation. We help you increase revenue and growth by removing the hassle of translating and localizing your entire store. Visitors automatically see their preferred language, but can change this at any time—and Bablic remembers for next time. Cut bounce rate, increase time on page, and grow conversions and ROI no matter what you’re selling.
- No coding needed. User-friendly Visual Editor lets you translate pictures, buttons, popups, and more
- Instant global reach. Enter new markets in minutes for more visitors, engagement, and sales
- Translation choice. Free auto-translate, supply your own, or connect with our professional translation partners
Only Bablic offers 100% SEO-friendly translation, no coding required, and free dedicated support – which is why we’re already trusted by hundreds of businesses.
Bablic is on the job even before visitors arrive, with SEO-friendly features for maximum visibility and discoverability. In your store, Bablic works in the background, letting visitors shop easily and naturally. And during checkout, Bablic ensures visitors stick around rather than abandoning their cart.
When you need to make changes, showcase new merchandise, or run sales, Bablic is a full visual translation management solution, helping you roll out, roll back, and track multiple page versions more easily than ever. So you can run your business knowing that Bablic has you covered—worldwide.
What makes Bablic Translation different?
- Visual Editor gives you an instant preview – fix style/CSS issues, then go live in a click
- Localized images and screenshots for a seamless shopping experience
- Optimal SEO with translated URL, query string, subdomains, and meta tags
- Automatic language detection
- Customized language switching widget for your store’s design
- Easy lexicon import/export to/from common file formats
- Full right-to-left support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc)
What else can you expect from Bablic?
- Free consultation & support. Our dedicated localization experts will back to you within a matter of hours so you’re never alone.
- Cost savings, uncompromised quality. Start with machine translation, then manually improve to save costs. Access Bablic's professional translator network, also used by industry leaders such as Google, IBM, and Expedia, from $0.06 per word.
- Bulletproof stability. 99.9% uptime helps guarantee you won't miss a sale.
- Collaboration. Give colleagues or employees limited or full access to your site’s Bablic dashboard.
- No contracts or hidden fees – ever.
Bablic can localize any Shopify store—including yours.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
2 translated languages
150,000 page views/month
50,000 free machine words
+ Customizable language widget
7 translated languages
500,000 page views/month
200,000 free machine words
+ Customizable language widget
+ SEO Features
Unlimited translated languages
2,000,000 page views/month
600,000 free machine words
All features on Plus
Home page translation only
1 Translated language
10,000 page views/month
1,500 free machine words
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 108 reviews
Most recent reviews
MedGarden Premium CBD Store
Very expensive, not worth the cost. And "can't" delete all code at the same time, like other translators do
This app is not erased even tho i have deleted the app.
Probably it modified my theme and now I dont know what to do to delete that code.
Sorry about the inconvenience, it seems you just uninstalled the App without deactivating your site first. Unfortunately, uninstalling the Shopify Bablic App doesn't remove the code from your theme layout files, due to Shopify API limitations.
You can easily remove the code from your site, just follow the simple instructions in this article: https://help.bablic.com/en/articles/1278205-remove-bablic-code-from-shopify
Good translation features. Mixing manual and machine translation as we go is a good feature and good UX.