Sold.as FB Comment Selling

Sold.as FB Comment Selling

by Cartback

Live Shopping made easy - automate your Facebook Live Sales

decoronadimehamilton

Love this app! There was a bit of a learning curve in terms of how my POS software integrated with Shopify and then the app...infact after the first 2 weeks I got frustrated and hastily said I wanted to cancel. Joe was awesome and helped me to trouble shoot. Weeks 3 and 4 have been amazing! I am so happy I stuck with it! This has saved me hours and hours of time doing manual invoices! Get it and stick with it. You will not be sorry!

Mellow Monkey

We just did our first FB Live event using this app and it went surprisingly well. We've considered Comment Sold as many of our retail colleagues have decided to use. As we are a Shopify store (both web and POS), sending customers to another platform as Comment Sold was not something we wanted to do. That's what's great about this app - it keeps everyone in the same ecosystem. From the customer side, it seems everything went smoothly. On our side, we had full transparency into carts as they were being built. What we discovered was that we could edit draft carts for the few customers who had problems (wrong variant, missing a product that wanted, etc.) The reminder messages to customers appears to have been effective as we only had one customer not follow through with checkout. Sold.as FB's fee is reasonable compared to Comment Sold and I've found their support to be very responsive and helpful. Mellow Monkey fully recommends this app to anyone looking to manage orders on Facebook Live. If you're not already doing FB Live shopping sessions, you're missing out on a nice revenue stream to complement your B&M and/or web business. Just jump in and give it a try! We did!

LaxAquarium

Joe and his team have been super helpful and attentive. We had a need outside of their app and they worked hard to add it on. We use the app to run our facebook live sales and saves so much time not having to read comments and send invoices.

Sunshine Style TV

Fantastic service , very pleased with everything. I highly recommend . Great service and customers are happy.

Jenny Pearl's Boutique

I am very happy with this app. Last week it worked like clockwork. I sold and believe it or not my customers paid in full by my 11 pm cut-off time. We had all items bagged and ready to pick up by 11 pm and I was home. Saves me time on invoicing and bagging items just for ppl to forget about invoice and not picking up items. Joe is always an email away to if you have any questions and is always super helpful.

Modish Lily

This app has been amazing for my business! Not only does it save me tons of time from manually invoicing, but it helps make sure my customers get the items they want before they sell out. The autobot feature is wonderful in that it gives the customer the options to choose sizing and color/variant without having to search for what sizes are available. The waitlist feature and auto reminder is great too. It definitely saves you from hunting down the customer for payment. Now that this has the group capability, it's so helpful! My girls are loving the ease of use and I am loving the time saved!! My favorite part of the app is that there is no need for your customer to register with another account or site. They simply click the "sold.as" link once, approve comment selling, and you're good to go from there on out. Definitely easier and more customer compliant than other systems! Thanks Joe and the Team! I can't wait to see what more fun features are in store in the future! Melissa at Modish Lily

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

Absolute game changer!!! Perfect for my business while I'm Live on FB and has saved me hours of work! Customer support is amazing! Highly recommend!

Accessorize In Style

Our sales have increased in the last 4 months since we started using this app. And it's saves me HOURS of invoicing each week. Using Shopify and incorporating this app has been a game changer. The developer has been accessible and supportive every step. So thankful to have a shopify solution for my live sales

Freestyle Salon & Boutique

A must for facebook lives! This app has been easy for me to set up and use and easy for my shoppers to use. The customer service is AMAZING!!! Joe has been on it! He's helped me set up and use the app, checked in with me along the way with continued support, even met with me virtually to answer any questions I had. Wish all customer service was this good!

Shop Bubbly Boutique

We started using this app in September and with any new adjustment and software there were some kinks to work out. Joe talked through everything with us round the clock and was adamant to even work over the weekend on our case to make sure we would be able to maximize sales in the coming week. The communication has always been very clear and we have gone back and forth with making sure everything is working perfect and to standard. Joe also checks in before I can even get back to him on an issue. He has even popped into a live sale we were having trouble with to troubleshoot on the spot. All in all, we love the simplicity of the app. We used a competing brand in the past and the insane fees and pricing was not worth the struggle of keeping the two very separate entities in sync. We love that this just integrates with Shopify to keep things streamlined, which the other software did not. Our customers have been very receptive as well. Overall would definitely recommend. When in doubt, ask questions, ask for help & it will be a great experience.

Previous 1 3 4