Facebook Comment Selling

Facebook Comment Selling

by Cartback

Built for Boutique Stores doing Live Sales w/ FB Comments

Lemon Mint Boutique

Very easy to use! Makes your life so much easier! Joe is super attentive and helpful! Highly recommend!

CocoaRoxy Jewels

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this app!!!! It was so easy to connect and begin using, and it has helped me increase my sales tremendously! I was looking for a way out of invoicing, and this was the perfect fix! Now I can obtain sales on my live shows, and well as my posted photos, easily! My customers love the app integration as well! Some of the great feedback includes.."I love how I don't have to register to begin shopping", "My cart was available right in my inbox, WOW!". Another plus is that there is in app assistance with very fast response. This app is a business changer!!

Whiskey Rose Co.

I LOVE this system. It is not cumbersome or complicated as some alternatives are; no synching inventory or having to deal with accounting/money in several places. Way easier for customers too!! I love that it keeps customers on my site and they don't have to agree to anything or sign up or anything like that. They are used to the ShopPay and checking out on my site, and this allows them to continue to do that. I have a brick and mortar too and this allows all my inventory to seamlessley synch, all my customer/income data to be in one place and that is just a beautiful thing! This is just so simple I'm excited to have found you. I look forward to the features coming!

August 2, 2020

Thanks for your review! Yes it doesn't make sense to adopt a separate shopping cart system along with a separate mobile app just to do your live sales. Our goal is to automate your current workflow, and not make you or your customers change existing behaviors. No Facebook jail ever with our app either :)

High Desert Orchids

All in all, I just finished the shipping for this week and I was really pleased with how the whole thing worked. I have been sending out invoices for years, and it’s very hard to keep track of inventory when something is “sold” but not paid for. With the new system, everything is paid for and I can just resell things immediately on the website if they don’t sell live. I’m very happy with this. It’s something I’ve been dreaming about for years

July 26, 2020

Thanks for all your feedback (and patience!) these past few weeks as we've worked to improve the waitlist and checkout hold features for your live sales.

Your feedback that this app is what you've "been dreaming about for years" brought a huge smile to the teams' face. I can't tell you how motivating that is to hear!

ps. in addition to your live sales, it will also work on your regular posts too. I think you already know this, but any 'sold' comment on ANY of your FB posts will get properly invoiced by the app. So feel free to use it on your picture posts as well :)

Princess Glam Shop

So 1st of all...I literally was about to start selling using a different service that shall remain nameless but wanted 5% of my total sales in addition to the monthly fee. It took me HOURS to set that thing up and it was going to be EXTREMELY challenging to use with a heck of a lot of prep work. I'm a mother of 5...time is something I don't have.

AND THEN I FOUND THIS APP! #GameChanger !!! So simple! So easy! So efficient! This is ABSOLUTELY the way to go! Not to mention the OUTSTANDING support! Every question (and there were lots), every concern was answered promptly. I am so grateful for this amazing tool! I was able to show/sell more jewelry & interact with my customers more than ever. Save more time & make more money. My customers are extremely pleased as well. No more waiting for an invoice. The process was seamless!

I highly recommend this app!

July 26, 2020

Thanks for your review and spreading the word to other Paparazzi consultants. I think we now have as many jewelry live sellers as we do clothing boutiques thanks to you :)

And thank you also for the testimonial that you privately emailed us. It was very touching, and we passed it around internally to motivate us to keep improving the app for entrepreneurs like yourself!

The Bee Chic Boutique

I love this app! I was looking for a live selling app that would integrate with shopify but not break the bank! This is the easiest thing to use & I've had no problems so far! Highly recommend! Not having to invoice after a live sale saves so much time!

July 8, 2020

Yes it doesn't make a lot of sense to have both Shopify and another shopping cart system that you have to pay an arm and leg for. I only recently learned how expensive the other system is :)

Thanks for pointing out how easy our app is. Everyone is surprised when they realize comments start working on any post once their FB page is connected!

Old Main Emporium

This app is becoming a game changer for me. Along with Shopify the integration of this app is helping us add sales and cut down on invoicing manually. It is saving me HOURS of time. We use it for our daily product drops on Facebook and during our FBLive sales. It's so easy and Joe is amazing to work with. I'm telling you it is a GAME CHANGER!!!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your review, Sara. I'm so happy to hear we are saving your hours of invoicing after each of your lives.

Also wanted to give you an update on your request. You can now have your folks comment with the variant inside the comment itself now (ex "sold #101 large") so that they don't get distracted from your live sale to answer a question about the size they want. Either "sold #101" or "sold #101 large" now work :)

The BE ME Boutique

This app has saved me hours of invoicing per week. It's well worth the cost, as I have been able to put those hours into other areas of my business and rediscover a little bit of work/life balance. I am so happy to have discovered an app that manages my Facebook live sale claims and syncs directly to shopify. I am a one person business trying to juggle every role, and Facebook Comment Selling has become my highly valued assistant I've been needing. In addition to that, the support has been fantastic. The developer is easy to reach, seeks out feedback on how to improve, what features to consider, and is very helpful. I would highly recommend you give this app a try.

July 8, 2020

So glad to hear the app is saving your multiple hours each week of manual invoicing.

It's very meaningful to hear you describe it as a personal assistant who lets you have a little more work/life balance. Hearing that is very uplifting and makes us want to keep improving the app for you. Thank you for sharing this :)

Feel free to send us feedback any time

Fabulous Finds Boutique

I’ve only been using this app a short while but it’s soooo easy!! The support is amazing and everything syncs with Shopify! From the sizes, color, everything! Literally you just have to post in the tagged section and customers are ready to shop! I’m very happy I found this app!

June 14, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm glad the app was super easy to set up for you.

And we are so happy to serve boutiques like yours! Our goal is to save you hours of going through your FB comments to make draft orders and send out invoices. Let the app do all that manual back-end work for you while you focus on showing off your products to your audience :)

Shop Ashlin

I have been running my boutique on Facebook for the last 4 years and have been trying to figure out ways to make it an easier checkout process, as well as not having to spend 10 hours a day invoicing my customers. This App is like an employee that can invoice for me all day, and now I have time to concentrate on other aspects of my business. The company is really great to work with and is constantly looking for ways to improve and help our business.

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the review Ashlin. You fit the ideal profile of who we want to serve with this app. Happy to jump on a zoom call anytime to get your feedback and input.

As a former CommentSold user, I very much looking forward to working with you to make this app do exactly what you want.

The Waitlist and Back-in-stock messages are ready for you now. And the checkout hold options will be ready for you tomorrow :)

Previous 1