Facebook Comment Selling

Facebook Comment Selling

by Cartback

Built for Boutique Stores doing Live Sales w/ FB Comments

Krone 1

This app has been a complete game changer for our business. We had previously tried to hire a development firm to make a custom app for us to do what this app does. Our Facebook live sales generate thousands of sales, and it's nearly impossible to manually go through the comments to invoice everyone. It used to be complete chaos going through comments on our livestream and creating draft orders to send out. With this app, we can focus on selling during our livesale and the software does all the tedious work of creating and sending out invoices, and following up to remind them if they didn't purchase. We have very loyal and competitive shoppers that love our brand and merchandise. Our items often sell out. Having an app figure out who commented first and tracking inventory to keep a waitlist is crucial for us to scale our business. We do 2-3 live sales a week now. And livestream shopping is now a large part of our business.

KBB Boutique

As someone who was desperate to add CS to our lives, but with it not being available in Canada, this is 10000% a godsend of an app. I switched briefly to another app that seemed to offer “more for less” but I did not have the freedom of posting what I wanted like i do with this app and thus it was not a good fit at all. This really is the easiest, least cumbersome, straightforward, but super cool comment selling app I’ve seen or tried yet. I won’t be leaving again!

20SOMETHING BTQ

I redownloaded this app a few days before my life and it worked effortlessly. I was happy to see my update suggestions were implemented. This was foreign to my customers but they caught on quickly.

Joe is extremely hands on and helpful with assisting you with any issues.

I highly recommend this app.

J.Ro’s Jewels

Live show was AMAZING. My customers LOVED it and I'm feeling VERY confident that this is the right move for my business. I know we are still getting used to it and I have a lot of work to do with tags and making sure everything makes sense to everyone. I will say though, I have already received 13 messages over night telling me how awesome it was and how excited they are to get more used to it. ALSO- thank you to Joe for all of the one on one help. Best customer service imaginable.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Jessica. Regarding the tags, if you turn on automatic tagging, all your existing and future products get tagged automatically :)

Purposeful Indulgence

I am loving this app! It's saved me loads of time. I have heard from my customers that they love the checkout system. My favorite aspect is how all of my inventory is streamlined. I've used it for live sales, as well as for selling during my lives as I've created projects. It makes it so easy to tell customers how to get my products. In addition, it takes people TO my website, which often results in them purchasing additional items. The only thing I am sorry about is that I didn't find this app sooner!

August 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. Glad to see that the app has made 237 sales for you thus far. That's 237 invoices you didn't have to manually create and send out!

Mia Bella Btq

I LOVE this app! Easy to set up, easy to use, customer love the convenience of being able to comment exactly what they want as well as pay there invoices as soon as the show is over! Thats one of my favorite features as well! I don’t have to go back and invoice everyone! I would recommend this app to anyone!!

August 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your review :)

Not sure if you saw it yet, but we just released a feature that will automatically tag your entire product catalog for you. This includes both existing and future products that you add in Shopify.

I know you haven't had any issues with tagging, but some other merchants have accidentally duplicated tags or forgot to tag entirely. The auto-tagging takes care of the extra step of tagging now and ensures everything has a unique tag :)

Be So Glamorous Accessories

I love this app. I can't believe how easy it was to transition. The app is so user friendly and my customers love it! Having this app has increased my sales! Customers have the convenience of being invoiced right away and it saves me a ton of time and makes my day that much easier. Previously I was on a group page so my customers are transitioning to my business page very well because of the easy invoicing. I love this because it shifts the responsibility to the customer in terms of their invoice. The fact that they can comment on a video that is no longer live and still be invoiced is amazing as well. Now, once my live is over, I can walk away and wait for the orders to come in. I have to finish tagging all of my inventory and I will be all set. Thanks so much!

Simply Becky Boutique

This app was super easy to set up (and I am not techy at all!). It works extremely well for live sales and customers receive invoices within seconds. The first few sales I had my laptop up to verify customers were receiving the messages, and everything worked flawlessly.

I love that customers can also claim and get an invoice right away from replays -- waking up to paid invoices is super cool! Reminders have also helped convert claims to sales, which is awesome!

My customers have had a really easy time using the system, and they pay invoices before the live is done or right after I hop off. This means when I finish my live sale I can instantly start shipping instead of having to take an hour to send invoices.

It would be really cool if there was a way to print a label for claiming to show during the live or if the claim info was visible on the screen when showing an item. Customers have struggled with typing everything exactly as needed in order to get the claim message (especially with 2 variants -- size and color). Customers will put a space or skip a space or type the size incorrectly. A visual cue would really help with this.

I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE it if this app worked within Facebook Groups for both live sales and comment claiming from photos.

Overall, I love this app! It's super easy to use and has helped streamline the live sales experience for both myself and my customers. Thanks so much!!

August 28, 2020

As a thank-you for your kind review, I'm happy to let you beta test the group functionality! Please get in touch and we'll work to get you set up :)

Unwavering Haven

This has been a game changer for the way I run my live sales! It has definitely been worth the money!

Lemon Mint Boutique

Very easy to use! Makes your life so much easier! Joe is super attentive and helpful! Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3