Notify Me! Back in Stock Alert

Notify Me! Back in Stock Alert

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 4, 2023

I just installed the app and was helped immediately by Nareh. Really easy to install, everything looks good. Easy to adjust text, colours, ... I don't know if the app works allright because I just installed it, but I have no doubt it will go smooth. Thank you Nareh and team Notify Me.

By Otilia
Belgium
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
February 1, 2023

Really pleased with this app, and the customer service is outstanding. I would give it five stars if there was a plan that would help small charities like mine. As it stands, we can only afford the free plan that doesn't offer full customisation. I appreciate that the developer needs to make money, of course!

Saint Catherine Foundation
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
January 17, 2023

Good so far, had a little tech trouble customizing my brand colors, but customer service responded timely via the chat and helped me out.

Stoop & Stank
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 23, 2022

Was helped by Melika when I was having issues sending out notifications for restocked items. She helped me right away and offered a discount for 3 months for the inconvenience. I only gave 4 stars because the regular pricing is a bit high in my opinion, but I'll continue using for as long as possible as it seems user friendly for my customers and the customer service was speedy and friendly.

Anatolian Artisan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 22, 2022

Nice app. Does what I need it to and I like the freemium pricing plan. Support has been good too and helpful when I have needed it

Fumo
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
Hengam replied July 24, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with others here. It really means a lot to us and makes our team more determined to move toward our goals day by day!

October 31, 2021

Our team loves this app! Easy to download, even easier to integrate with our store. Awesome UI/UX design, just what we needed! The customer service is amazing to work with when needed. The only suggestion is regarding price points for emerging brands. Other than that definitely 5 stars in our book. Thanks ReStock team!

kinfolk®
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 7, 2023

AMAZING customer service!
Also, this app includes great data analytics that allows you to gather product insights.
Very user-friendly!