Notify Me! Back in Stock Alert

Notify Me! Back in Stock Alert

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

Great app. Easily insalled and lets our customers know when something is being restocked and allows us to see how much interest there is when we are making purchase orders.

THE B.O.D
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 4, 2023

Amazing app, so easy to install and works perfectly. A huge plus is the support team that can help you with any questions and will even alert you about things you should pay attention to, as an example I missed that my theme had a button set to the name color as the tex so nothing was showing up and with e Notify me! team was confirming something for me they made sure to bring that to my attention and proactively change that so my customer was not affected. Amazing people.

nenaclothing
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 2, 2023

This app is everything I wanted! Additionally, their customer service is absolutely stellar. They respond very quickly and have resolved any issues I have had (including going out of their way to find workarounds to ensure the app is working the way I want it to!) I cannot recommend is enough.

Once Upon a Book Club
Time spent using app: 30 days
February 2, 2023

I love this app! Easy to use! Great service ! And it has saved me alot of money by notifying my customers of restock!

Mink Envy Lashes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2023

Seamless setup and very easy user interface. Delaram helped me to adjust the size of the widget in just a couple minutes and her customer service was exceptional!

Preggy Plus
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2023

Super helpful, would definetly recommend! They even reached out via email with some good tips on how I could improve the look of my out-of-stock items. 10/10.

PlanteHjem
Norway
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 28, 2023

I have been using this app since day 1 of opening my website and it has been fabulous. The customer service is also A1

Nineteen92
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Hengam replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad you've been using our app since day 1 and that you've been so pleased with our customer service. We hope you continue to find our app helpful and useful for your business.

January 27, 2023

Easy to use and recommend this app to all Shopify users.
Very friendly and supportive customer support.

De La Vali Ibiza
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
Hengam replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that you find our app easy to use and that our customer support is friendly and supportive. We strive to make our app the best it can be, and your feedback is essential in helping us to do that. Thank you for your support!

January 27, 2023

Great app. Easy and fast to set up, and really easy to customise to match your store. Excellent and helpful customer service

OptiMale Supplements
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Hengam replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to provide excellent customer service and it's great to hear that we've met your expectations. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope you continue to have a positive experience with our app.

January 26, 2023

Quick and easy to set up, and responsive chat support. That is just what I look for in SAAS. New user.

Alpacasoaps
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
Hengam replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you are finding our app to be easy to set up. We are here to help you get the most out of our app. Welcome aboard!