Back In Stock Email SMS Alerts

Back In Stock Email SMS Alerts

by bkstc

Back in stock notification. Product/Variant email & SMS alerts

Salt & Sage Boutique

Its a great app! My customers are able to send me exactly what they're wanting back in stock. The only thing I wish it would do is give the customers name so I can know who it is but its ok :)

Hippie Haven

I downloaded this app recently and it does not work. We followed the instructions on how to verify whether the app has been installed and it was not installed. The install now button does not work and when you put in the codes it says should be in the template or section it still does not work or show up on the website.

UPDATED:
The developers were quick to fix the issue. However, I find that they can improve the interface of the app installation process. The 'Install Now' button does not redirect you to a different page. Will do a test run of how well the app works for our customers because based on the App description this was the best one that suited our needs and will update the review again after some feedback!