Reseñas (780)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de junio de 2024

I've been using this app for back in stock notifications and they just launched a pre-order function which is super exciting! I had some issues setting it up on my page but spoke with Sneha from Customer Support and she sorted it out within 5 minutes. Great app, great service!

Boucles Project
Chipre
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Artos Software respondió 18 de julio de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! I'm happy i could set up the preorder function for you as soon as it was released and we're super happy to know you've been using our back in stock feature as well. I wish you the best! We're here to help anytime. :)

- Sneha / Merchant Success Lead

9 de julio de 2024

The team at Stoq are absolutely amazing. I faced a rather unexpected issue (a conflict with another Shopify app, so NOT at Stoq's fault), and despite the team not being required to help, they went above and beyond to solve this for me. They liaised with the other Shopify app, and together, they resolved the bug. Personally, I was blown away about how willing they were to help and how efficiently they solved this. 10/10 for customer service and if anyone is thinking about choosing Stoq or some other app, 100% GO FOR STOQ! You WILL NOT be disappointed.

As for the app itself, it provides us with the exact features we need and is super user-friendly. Importantly, it has not slowed down our website. The new Pre-order functionality has genuinely given us an 18% uplift in revenue, which is easily the highest ROI an app has printed for us.

Well done Stoq! Keep up the awesome work!

Jawda Islamic Store
Reino Unido
11 meses usando la aplicación
Artos Software respondió 17 de julio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for appreciating our app and support. The entire team at Stoq is very grateful for your kind words :)

We’re delighted that we could help you solve the problem and thrilled to see a boost in your revenue. We hope you continue to recover many sales with the back-in-stock feature and that your revenue keeps growing with Preorders. Please feel free to reach out to us for anything. We're always here to help.

-Anaam / Merchant Success Lead

16 de julio de 2024

Working great for "Back In Stock" function! Their staff (especially Anaam) is super helpful. Excited to continue our growth with it.

Mary MacGill
9 meses usando la aplicación
Artos Software respondió 17 de julio de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I’m glad I could help you set up the "Notify Me" button correctly on specific products.

We're excited to see your lovely jewelry business grow and recover lots of sales :)

-Anaam / Merchant Success Lead

5 de junio de 2024

So far so good! Got this app to just collect a waitlist of customers for a certain product. I was able to do this on their free trial but recently hopped on their subscription to offer sms notifications. Their customer service was quite unexpectedly great and they even fixed some things in the code to make the product page more visually appealing with their app! Great stuff, really only need to generate 1 sale to make it worth it and we already have 50 people on the waitlist. Tried figuring out a manual solution but it was going to cost too much and take too muc htime! Their app is Great stuff, worth the money.

Hawk Nest Hammocks
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

I am very satisfied with the application and the service! The team is very responsive and solves problems very quickly. A real pleasure to work with. The only drawback is that the application doesn't (yet) handle translations of product names made via the Translate and Adapt application. Email notifications therefore take into account the product name in the default version of the store, and not the translated version. I hope this feature will be available one day :)

Lalique France
Francia
6 meses usando la aplicación
11 de julio de 2024

This app works great for our store - we stock 000's of different products that frequently come in and out of stock and it works perfectly, the widgets even look good which is not the same for other apps.

I have contacted their support team with two fairly technical queries which they have solved straight away - friendly, professional, and very helpful.

Highly recommend this app!

Little Big Party Co.
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Artos Software respondió 19 de julio de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad I could help you set up the preorder button. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're here to support you all the way!

-Prarthana/ Senior Technical Support Specialist

9 de mayo de 2024

I loveee this app so much, it basically helps me make lost sales in my sleep. Also i had a custom theme and my button was a little "wonky" and support came in and fixed it within literal minutes of reaching out.

Emy Ave
12 meses usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

A reliable and efficient app that makes managing my stock and engaging with customers through the 'notify me when available' button feature incredibly easy. I've also been able to set up my pre-order process.

Anaam has been very patient and helpful. Through emails and our Google chat session, I've learned so much about optimising the app for my needs. I also want to acknowledge the rest of the team, who have been supportive and responsive through emails, ensuring all my queries were addressed quickly.

A great team and app. I highly recommend :)

Mad Nomad
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

This is a great little app. Works seamlessly, no issues with conflicts. Occasional bugs that are pounced on by the responsible support staff. Best of all it's free if you only have a few customers that need notification.

Looking forward to their implementation of pre-order.

Purple Sage Yarns
11 meses usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

Very responsive support team and extremely easy to install and use app. They can customize where the button shows up in a matter of moments. Have been using this for months and it is great!

The Nail Hub