Merchants appreciate this inventory management app for its ease of installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with Shopify stores. They find the back-in-stock alert feature and detailed reports particularly useful. The app is praised for its efficient performance, quick and responsive customer service, and visually appealing layout with customization options. Merchants also commend its affordability and fair pricing.

February 7, 2024

The App works really well and I love that it's available in many languages. The support replies quick and is always super friendly and helpful :) Can totally recommend!

the sage
Switzerland
8 months using the app
January 29, 2024

This app is fantastic: it has all the features I need. The 'notify me' emails are particularly useful - my customers often use them, which has boosted our sales. On top of that, the team behind the app is highly responsive and always ready to help. I definitely recommend it.

Cozy Corner Quilts
6 months using the app
March 25, 2024

Unconventional way to set up, but people were very helpful. Looks great

Youcan Games
About 1 month using the app
April 8, 2024

I've just started using the app. The service has been great! Anaam addressed a setting "issue" I wasn't aware of without me having to lift a finger. The test run worked perfectly and the email template looks so good. I'm very happy so far.

chirocept
4 days using the app
March 15, 2024

This is exactly what I have been looking for - an easy solution for my customers with great reporting on the back-end for myself. Very excited to see what future features are made available.

The Brush Boutique
3 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Good customer service and consistent app upgrades.
We've been happy with our experience so far.

Engine Swim Australia
About 2 months using the app
May 11, 2024

Super easy to install and use, looks great, works perfectly, adds value to customers, and SUPERB customer service! HIGHLY recommended!! Thank you team!

Wain.cr
Costa Rica
14 days using the app
April 10, 2024

This experience is strictly for the customer service since we just implemented the app. We've reached out on two separate occasions asking for help with custom stuff. They were super helpful and fixed our issues within the hour.

Communal Cowboy
7 days using the app
March 28, 2024

Anaam was very helpful and made making changes a breeze. The app is simple to use but the customer service makes it really worth while.

Rugged Nation
8 days using the app
March 3, 2024

100% recommend. This ap has saved us time and money. It has boosted our sales and more than pays for itself.

abeccagrace