Merchants appreciate this inventory management app for its ease of installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration with Shopify stores. They find the back-in-stock alert feature and detailed reports particularly useful. The app is praised for its efficient performance, quick and responsive customer service, and visually appealing layout with customization options. Merchants also commend its affordability and fair pricing.

February 7, 2024

The App works really well and I love that it's available in many languages. The support replies quick and is always super friendly and helpful :) Can totally recommend!

the sage
Switzerland
8 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Anaam was very helpful and made making changes a breeze. The app is simple to use but the customer service makes it really worth while.

Rugged Nation
8 days using the app
January 29, 2024

This app is fantastic: it has all the features I need. The 'notify me' emails are particularly useful - my customers often use them, which has boosted our sales. On top of that, the team behind the app is highly responsive and always ready to help. I definitely recommend it.

Cozy Corner Quilts
6 months using the app
March 17, 2024

We just downloaded it and so far it has been great! They do all the work for us and alert customers when items are back ins tock but keep track of what is being requested on the backend so we know what to prioritze!

They are timely in their responses and so far have been great!

Twine & Twig
9 days using the app
March 3, 2024

100% recommend. This ap has saved us time and money. It has boosted our sales and more than pays for itself.

abeccagrace
6 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Super easy to set up, fast and friendly customer service (Anaam was great) and the perfect free of charge plan for our business.

RH77 Haselbacher Cycling Wear
Austria
4 days using the app
April 30, 2024

They responded very kindly. The app is also easy to use.
It would be even better if there was a Japanese translation.

#CHEERS HEART
Japan
27 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Excellent tool. Takes a lot of work from me!

americangunparts.de
Germany
3 months using the app
March 20, 2024

This app is working great for our store! It was easy to setup and personalize to fit our branding. Very user friendly!

Eden Jewelry
14 days using the app
May 19, 2024

Love the app, and LOVE the service! Really nice customer service and replies within minutes, also stays in chat while helping you, not ghost you for hours! App is really helpful, it helped me mainly with my pre-order option on my store which will definitely boost my sales.

Again, Thankyou Restock Rocket Team!

WatchZone