Back In Stock via Messenger

Back In Stock via Messenger

by ASoft

The highest conversion rate of in-stock notifications

Gloriasandals

this app works only for product that all variants is sold out
doesnot work for out of stock variants for a product

Mumui

Super helpful customer service, it really sends a notification to my customers, but when they get the "back in stock message" along with other buttons to see the product webpage the buttons dont seem to do anything when you select them. I wish you could fix that so customers go straight to the link once they get the message

Grassroots Baby

Customer service was good when I contacted them about the app not working with the Safari web browser. Unfortunately the only solution they had was to disable the feature on Safari. And then we discovered that while the plug in showed up on our other browsers (Chrome and Facebook, and on an android phone), it doesn't actually work to subscribe anyone. The button did nothing on the customer side and nothing showed up on the backend. I have no idea how many people attempted to sign up for a back in stock alert that didn't work.

Big Tex Outdoors

The app works great. It's quick to notify customers when products are back in stock and the Facebook integration is awesome! I'd definitely recommend it.