Reseñas (67)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 100% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de junio de 2024

This app is a must-have for all ecommerce sites. Easy to use in the backend, an easy and engaging user journey for customers on the front end, it is revolutionising back in stock alerts as well as sign ups for product launches. The Peppyduck team are outstanding with their support. Absolutely recommended.

Holland Cooper ®
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación
Peppyduck respondió 19 de junio de 2024

Thanks so much for such a lovely review, Rebecca!

It's been such a pleasure working with you, Emily and Robbie.

Harshil, Co-founder - Peppyduck

12 de julio de 2024

A very nice application that allows customers to re-target customers who are searching for a product that has run out of stock in the store, and they will be targeted in order to repurchase from the store when the product is available again.

MERSI ARABIA
Arabia Saudí
Peppyduck respondió 15 de julio de 2024

Thanks so much Mohammad, hope the App is working well across all languages on your store :)

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Thanks,
Harshil
Co-founder, back in stock alerts by Peppyduck

24 de junio de 2024

This is an amazing service! The setup was very simple and great support from the peppyduck team.

MIDNIGHTDIVAS❤️COM
Sri Lanka
3 meses usando la aplicación
17 de junio de 2024

It is a very efficient application, it sends notifications when stocks arrive and immediately turns into sales. The support is great

Vionine
Turquía
2 meses usando la aplicación
Peppyduck respondió 19 de junio de 2024

Thanks so much for your review Bayram! My team was super-happy to see this review :)

Co-founder, Peppyduck

12 de abril de 2024

Very good app, simple and efficient. I also love that there is only two straight forward plans, and they are very affordable. Thanks to the co-founder for the friendly support.

Verano Clothing
Marruecos
10 días usando la aplicación
1 de abril de 2024

First I had some problems with the App, because some points were not clear to me.
Before I even could write a ticket the developer came pro active to me to try to help and fixed some little thing for us.
The support is very great, now we want to test the App for around 6 months and see how it converts

MUOM
Alemania
26 de marzo de 2024

This app is Gold. The exploitation of the whatsapp channel use to be overcomplicated before this app made it so simple and efficient.
The customer services seems to not sleep until you're satisfy with their app ^^
A must for every shop owner.

BigStuffed
Francia
15 días usando la aplicación
Peppyduck respondió 19 de junio de 2024

Thanks so much Pat! (Missed responding to you earlier!)

We try really hard to make sure our support is "beyond 5 stars", and your lovely review just made my day :)

Co-founder, Peppyduck

22 de marzo de 2024

"I'm thrilled to give a 5-star rating to the Notify Back in Stock app on Shopify! Their service quality is top-notch; they provide lightning-fast responses and solutions. I've been amazed by how quickly they address any concerns and help me out. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a reliable back in stock notification solution!

LaVita Türkiye
Turquía
15 días usando la aplicación
14 de julio de 2024

Amazing people. They offered the best support I have ever received from any other app I've used here. I highly recommend them.

Hammer & Claw
Reino Unido
35 minutos usando la aplicación
Peppyduck respondió 15 de julio de 2024

Thanks so much Ammar! You are too kind :) It's an absolute pleasure to work with you.

If you need any other help, just let me know,

Co-founder, Back in stock alerts by Peppyduck

25 de abril de 2024

Good app , quick turnaround, conversion is easy on whatsapp from customers, Highly recommend

Kattam