Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Artyeto

O app é fácil e de usar e necessário. Quando precisei do suporte devido a alteração de um tema foi perfeito. Super recomendo.

BluBlonc

Very cool app with even cooler features. Even better, their support is top-notch! I reached out to them thinking they're like other apps (no response, nothing changes/updates properly), within an hour, I had a reply back and within no time, they had everything figured out and taken care of. Highly recommended!

LUXBOX

The app does the job really good and the customer support is really helpful... Recommended!!!!!!!!!!

Bel Boutique

I am loving the ease of use with the features and reporting on this app and the support is top notch!

The Muse Club

Super happy with this app. The support team was super fast, very easy integration and looks super cool!

Deluxe Goal Society

This app is truly a lifesaver and it works PERFECTLY for what I needed. But what's even better is the customer support you get. I was panicking because I needed help installing the code before my launch in a few hours and they literally responded to me AND installed it for me all in less than 10 minutes! Listen, there's NO better app so stop looking and go with this one. Trust me, you won't be disappointed:)

Lethal Gaming Gear

Works perfectly and the support term was incredibly quick and helpful. Being able to customize the look of the box was also a really bug plus.

Mjau Home

It works! We decided this was a better route for us than pre-sales while we gauged demand for which configs were most popular. Easy to install and apply to each product, the email widget also integrated nicely with the look and feel of the site. Dashboard and export features work well too. Had a minor issue and support was fast and friendly.

Vesta London Beauty

Loving this app so far! Customer service helped me out with an issue i had in literally no time. So fast, quick and effective! Thank you

Wazoodle Fabrics

Support is beyond awesome! I use a couple of apps by Zooomy and their apps are amazing and support is quite simply the best. If I couldC I would use all their apps wherever possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13