Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MaskNation

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the second time using this app and again they did an amazing job for us! I definitely recommend their services, they fixed every issue we had. Thank you so much!

Pretty Pokets

The best and fastest customer service I have ever seen. I got a referral from a Shopify expert regarding this app and I just Installed the app. Since I have multiple themes, the code was not installed properly. I sent a request for help and everything was up and running in a matter of 2-3 mins!

S. LaSha Boutique, LLC

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app, great customer service, extremely quick response and turnaround time! Thank you very much!

Squirrl

Location Australia

I downloaded this app about 10 days ago. It's worked very well with good numbers of sign ups. The customer service is fabulous. Each time I ask a question the response is fast and helpful. I would highly recommend this app and will continue to use it as my store grows.

LVLX CURVES

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great. Fast install by the developer. I highly recommend. My store looks complete and most importantly I can keep my customers informed about restocks.

TAURAE

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very user friendly app! I had a minor challenge with customizing the look of the widget on my page, so I reached out to the developer. Like all the other reviews stated, response time was extremely quick!! Very happy with the download and customer service.

UPDATE: Another small detail I needed help with and it was fixed within an hour. Not only was the challenge fixed quickly, but the developer was able to create a special code for my website so I wouldn't run into the challenge again. Another great customer service experience! Very happy with this app.

POLEGLAM

Location Australia

Great app! Everything that I need for my store. Wanted to fix a tiny problem regarding an alignment and the support team got it fixed within 2 hours! This is the 2nd app I have with Zoomy. Excellent developer and you're guaranteed to receive great support! Thank you!

Wholesale Cart Parts Online

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The App didn't install correctly on my Theme. I contacted support and they got back to me in less than 10 min. They not only installed it for me but also provided me with some custom code to make it work the way I wanted. Very professional and quick service. Great App!

Foxx & Willow Wholesale

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Support team were amazing and responded immediately to help with my install (which was super easy anyway but I wanted to make some adjustments). Great job guys!

Charmed Creations LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I've been using this app for about a year and don't think I can live without it! I have a product line that sells out very fast and customers line up for it....the restock notification is so helpful and the email send to the customer immediately after I restock which is so helpful. I really love this app and my customers do too.