Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

ToxicNATOs

Straight up this app worked great for the last 3 years. We had something change on our side that stopped the app from working. I tried to get it to work again and had no luck. The Team from Zoomy contacted me worked with me to make it work again. I could not have asked for me. Thanks Zoomy!

Essential Oil Supplies NZ

Intial Review after intall - We added the app today.
As we use a standard Shopify Theme the app was very easy to install and configure.
I'm not sure if the app emails in builk manually . . . this could be an issue for us.

Dear Stella Boutique

Excited to get data from this app! Downloaded it on a Sunday and had trouble getting it on my site. Emailed the support contact and the team got it coded on my site for me very quickly and it looks exactly how I wanted.

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

We just installed this & im anxious to see it working! I hope it will allow me to analyze what items I need to order again!

Magnolia Ave Boutique

This is going to help me scale my business SO much! Knowing how many people are wanting a restock and what sizes they want is perfect!

More4M365

Très bien , la team est réactive et très compétante. S'adapte parfaitement à mes besoins. L'application fonctionne très bien.

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Works easily and is a breeze to install! I tested it myself with a few products and got the "back in stock" notification almost instantly!

Carbon Thread

Great customer service from this app developer. The small change I needed from them was completed the same day.

AFRICAN BOX

I needed to translate the sentences into French and they responded very quickly and make the change. And they do it for free.

Usmaa's Hampers & Gifts

Excellent app and fantastic support. I needed a style change to remove a border and these guys responded very quickly and mage the change. Best of all, the app is free!