Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

SENSORI+

This app perfectly meets our needs. The support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

EMMYDEVEAUX

We just installed this app and had excellent and fast help setting it up. That is one of the most important features of an app having great customer service.

Soapworks Factory

Had a slight user issue and customer support helped kindly educate me :) $5.99 for 100 emails a month (100 customers at 1 email each) is a rate that I can at least live with for start. Hope to upgrade in the future. For now, this makes me look entirely professional, and that's a good thing!

Ashthorpe.com

Great app, currently using it on 3 websites and no issues at all. It does the job and customer support is awesome.

Overland Bound

Customer support is unbelievable. I installed and had a formatting issue on the product page. It was resolved by their team in 4 minutes. The next thing I knew they were sending me an updated link to test and we were all set. They are absolutely committed to their customers, and the product is great, too.

House of Jewels Miami

This app is very easy and simple to use. The set up process is quick also, customer service team resolved my installation issue within 5 min literally! app and layout works perfect with my theme!

Anliette

再入荷通知のリクエストAPPが日本ではまだ有りませんでした。こちらのAPPは安価ですぐに導入出来ます。無料プランでレイアウトの確認をしていたところ、ボタン幅の調整やボーダーの削除等が出来なかったため、APP画面の右下のチャットから質問してみました。
すると、1分ほどで直していただけました。入力内容の指示を頂くのかと思いきや、直っているのを見て驚愕しました。 まだ日本のshopifyパートナーさんは誰も紹介していないので、英語が不安な人は使いにくいかもしれませんが、難しいこと書いてないのでグーグル翻訳で頑張って使ってみてください。 日本で一番使われている他のAPPより絶対オススメです。

Fanair Cosmetiques

Oh wow, this is by far the best customer support that I have in a while. The support service is amazing, the app works great, easily to set up and I like the layout too! and all that come with such a reasonable price, but more importantly I am very impressed with the service. 5 stars , no doubt!

EV ME

Great costumer support. The apps works great and directly boosted our sales. It's always better to show an option instead of 'selling a no' with a sold out product.

Proud Colours

Works like a charm, just as it supposed to do. easy to set up in store. Very nice contact and easy to get help when we wanted some extra features.