Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

UKnifeMaker Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

I had a little issue with getting it running buy great customer service and works great now. Thanks

Tour & Ride

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Fantastic app and outstanding support. Needed help with the install of the code and they had it up and running in no time. Highly recommend.

WrightSport

Fantastic app! Looks great and is very easy to use. I needed to ask a question, and they responded in moments, fantastic.

Holmes and Wilson Ltd

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I got a stuck with loading the app so contacted them for assistance. They responded very quickly and the app was up and running in no time. This will really help with keeping customers interested in the products. Excellent service, very helpful. Highly recommend.

Willicroft

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Super great support, explaining everything support detailed so I was able to do it myself in case I need it again (:

Adventureco

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Incredible support. Very efficient and professional to install the app. Great functions and easy to use

Urban Farmhouse Market

I love this app! Definitely an asset in generating more sales and the live chat is extremely helpful!!!!!!

CMC Design Store

This app is great and the customer service was amazing. They helped me with my issue in about 15 minutes.

ESSENCE BY ESOHE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service ! love it sooo much. boosts my sales for sure. it is a must have! get this app

JMGO Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app meets all my need of restock noti. Also, the customer service is amazing. highly recommend for who need one.