Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 20, 2022

I just installed this Restock Alert app on my online store and am excited to offer this feature to my customers. I had some initial questions about how it worked and the Zooomy online support rep was awesome. So helpful and knowledgeable. Very pleased with how easy it was to get this app set up and running.

University Liggett School Logo Store
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
May 20, 2022

The app performed splendidly! The customer service with their quick action and follow-ups was also superb. Would definitely recommend this as Back In Stock App.

stancephilippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 18, 2022

Simple app to use and does what it says. Fast response from customer support. Limited customisability but reach out to support and I reckon they can make changes for you.

The Detail Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 16, 2022

This is a great app. I had a question and the customer service was fast and very helpful. Definitely a must have app!

No Worries No Problems
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited May 13, 2022

We tested this app for a few days now. It is easy to use and has just enough customization options available before it gets overwhelming. I like that it doesn't use a pop-up/modal like many similar apps do which helps reduce an extra step for customers. What I don't like is that emails are only sent out "semi-automatically". It waits until someone refreshes the product page or when the store admin requests an immediate sync manually. Overall it's still a great app that deserves 5 stars.

Dr. Scheller USA
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 12, 2022

We just installed this app today, so don't have experience with customers' emails. It appears to be working great on our site. I wasn't able to set it up on my own, but customer service (Cator) was able to install it for us right away. We then noticed that our theme didn't allow for customers to select specific variants. Customer service was able to fix that issue, too. I'm excited to see how many sales we generate on items when then come back in stock!

Luggage Pros
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
May 12, 2022

I had a little issue with getting it running buy great customer service and works great now. Thanks

UKnifeMaker Supplies
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 11, 2022

Fantastic app and outstanding support. Needed help with the install of the code and they had it up and running in no time. Highly recommend.

Tour & Ride
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
May 10, 2022

Fantastic app! Looks great and is very easy to use. I needed to ask a question, and they responded in moments, fantastic.

WrightSport
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 10, 2022

I got a stuck with loading the app so contacted them for assistance. They responded very quickly and the app was up and running in no time. This will really help with keeping customers interested in the products. Excellent service, very helpful. Highly recommend.

Holmes and Wilson Ltd