Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Proud Colours

Works like a charm, just as it supposed to do. easy to set up in store. Very nice contact and easy to get help when we wanted some extra features.

Swinging Soaps

Needed a little help w/the install, but the response time was super fast-under 20 minutes to have everything sorted and on a weekend! You can tell they are passionate about their app, how well it works for the store owner-really very impressed with their service and the app is lovely! Happy all round. Oh, and the price is reasonable. :) Thank you!

MISS KICK

I have just downloaded the app and had an issue with installing the code. I contacted and the issue was resolved in under 10 minutes! Very happy and will continue to explore the app.

Lirisibijoux

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide lors de l'installation, ils ont géré toute cette partie. Je n'ai plus qu'à profiter pleinement de leur super application et mention spéciale pour l'effort en français :)

Kingdom Wellness Teas

I really need an restock notification alert on my site. This one is perfect and does the job! And the customer service is absolutely phenomenal. I look forward to upgrading my plan as the company stand behind their product. Thank you Zoomy <3

fave4

Excellent customer service! They were so quick, polite and helpful. I definitely recommend. I downloaded three different ones that were difficult, and then I found this one. It's perfect.

Polar Jewelry

Great app and great support! Would recommend! Looks great on the webshop and is easy to set up and use.

Micro Kickboard

AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend! The devs were extremely responsive and quick to help us with all customizations!

LACE

I'm still in my free trial but so far so good! The assistant was extra helpful and answered/fixed all of the issues and questions I had. The app is very easy to understand and modify.

Mother Grey's

I am still in trial mode but so far the app is easy to use and customize, the developer was helpful in answering questions. I may update this during my upgrade