Back In Stock Restock

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Back in stock

CMC Design Store

This app is great and the customer service was amazing. They helped me with my issue in about 15 minutes.

ESSENCE BY ESOHE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service ! love it sooo much. boosts my sales for sure. it is a must have! get this app

JMGO Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app meets all my need of restock noti. Also, the customer service is amazing. highly recommend for who need one.

Ti Ani - Wild & Organic Tea

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I installed the app but I couldn't work out how to install. I sent a request and they promptly installed for me. All done and looks great, thank you.

Céladon Paris

Location France

Very good application. First hours of installations and already more than 20 customers subscribes !
Customer service is very good ans fast.

Brobrobrille

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and very fast customer service!
I can recommend Zoomy both for functions and customer service!

CLK SUPPLIES, LLC

great customer service and very use full app. I had a question and customer service had an answer in a few hours! Really happy we use it.

Pink Sapphire Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is amazing and exactly what I was looking to add to my website! There was one minor issue on how the app appeared on my site, once installed, and the developers responded to me right away. They fixed the problem and even went so far as to adjust one other minor issue on my website too. Highly recommend this app!

Garber.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app for our stock notifications and it works perfect. The app is easy to use with great support as well.

tint. Smartes Licht

Location Germany

It's the perfect App for Shopify with Back to Stock function. The support is very nice and fast. Thanks for all!