Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Beau Coops NZ

Wonderful app! Support is wonderful and 100% happy with their speedy replies and adjustments we asked for. Any issues were resolved promptly and the app has exceeded our expectations. Cannot recommend them enough.

Piglet's Closet

This has been a popular feature on our site since we added it. I had no idea how many sales leads we were losing without notifications. I had issues inserting the code into an unpublished theme, and support had it resolved in minutes. I wasted hours before asking for help.

Seaux Glittery Glitter

I love this app! I recently upgraded to the paid version. Easy to use for the myself (the consumer) and my customers. Highly recommend

Fleece & Fable

I decided to install the free version of this app and test it out before subscribing to the Pro version. I ran into a bit of a glitch after installing it and reached out to the Zooomy support team. They responded right away and fixed the issue immediately! I’m so impressed! I’ll definitely upgrade to the Pro version now and will also be adding Wishlist - Wishify app.

Hunny Prints™

Works really well! I loved the price points so that's why I went with this particular app. The customer service is amazing!! Thank you so much. UPDATE: we've been using this for a few months now and it's been amazing!! It's so helpful for me to see what products customers want to have back in stock. Also, cannot praise their customer support team enough! I had questions on functionality and they always get back immediately. So helpful!

Hystar

The owner of this app will help you with anything and is very responsive. That's what I look for when I use an app. If you need this service this is the one to use.

Silk&Steel | Luxury Statement Jewellery

Customer support was incredible, I emailed them needing help installing and they replied within the hour. So amazing!!

Glam & Glow Make Up By Charlie

I use this app to email my customers of restocks. It has helped save me time of having to email each customer individually. The design of the email change by changed to fit your style! And customer service is the absolute best!

University Tees

I just downloaded the app & so far extremely pleased with the results. Their support team helped me get it all setup SO quickly. The box to collect emails looks very nice on the product page!

Gardens of Wendiland

I just started using this app, and I ran into an issue. Contacted them and someone got back to me very quickly and resolved the issue. I was surprised by the prompt reply and helpfulness! So far enjoying this app.