Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Gardens of Wendiland

I just started using this app, and I ran into an issue. Contacted them and someone got back to me very quickly and resolved the issue. I was surprised by the prompt reply and helpfulness! So far enjoying this app.

Nasty Fit LLC

Cator is incredible. Give the man a raise! Great support and help for installing within 5 minutes. I would recommend this app for sure.

Maple Leaf Quilting Company Ltd.

WONDERFUL SERVICE!!! Great response and helped with questions and issues we were having. I really appreciated the assistance.

StyleMeGHD

Great app! Has better formatting capabilities than the other apps we've tried. Support was quick to respond and help us customize the app to our theme. Would highly recommend this app!

Fhitting Room

Fast and very helpful. I was able to sue the chat and they fixed my problem within 10 minutes. Great work!

Qisa Life

Great app - to the point and helps you retain customers even when products are out of stock. Especially impressive is the developer support - they helped me integrate the app faster than the time it took me to get another coffee.

em4miniatures

It's a great app that helps the customers know when items are back in stock. The team behind the app are very helpful and can't rate them highly enough.

GHARYAN Stoneware & Decoration

Very good and fast customer service! The app is working perfectly and the setting was done very quickly. Highly recommend it

Tea Drops

This app is extremely useful if you experience a lot of out of stocks. The support team is amazing! I had a request for a newsletter signup option and Zooomy delivered within a week. Highly recommend!

IVY MUSE

Great, quick service. Went above and beyond to set up this app to our liking. Would recommend. A+ for the speedy service and human to human customer service!