Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

HartSmart Products

Just getting started with this app, but the devs are very quick to reply to support requests, and were able to get it set up for me over the weekend, which was unexpected and awesome. So far so good!

The Little Catholic

I heard about this wonderful app & downloaded it. I first had some trouble so i reached out to them and they responded right away. They took over my Shopify and made sure the app was installed, & up and running for me. I am very happy with this service.

LA PELUCHERIE

Stellar customer service. They resolve my problem in minutes (#thedream) and the notification looks good on my shop. Mucho recommended

Ashdown Gaming

Great app, helps me know how much of a product to get in as I can see how many people are waiting for it. Had to contact support as I changed my theme and they were excellent, and very quick to respond. Great app.

Simple Good

We are so excited about adding this feature to our shop. We had issues since we had a 3rd party theme, and the developer assisted with the integration in less than 24 hrs and we are up and running!

Magic Resin

Amazing app that does the job it needs to do perfectly. Amazing customer support as well, they installed it for me! Thank you!

Ecostork

Great app that is easy to install and plenty of options to customise it. I had a couple of questions and the support team were prompt in answering me and helping me. I highly recommend.

Adaste Home

Their support is great! The app is also pretty good, and there are lots of customization options that you can use.

BIONUTRA eshop

They have very nice IT support and very efficient. I would like to recommend this APP to you. Nice experience.

The Wedding of My Dreams

I used this back in stock app on 2 of my shopify stores. Very well priced, easy to use and customise so it fits with your theme. The customer service is excellent, they installed it on my theme very quickly for me (within 1 hour). Highly recommend this app to anyone with a shopify store.