Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 8, 2021

Loving this app so far! Customer service helped me out with an issue i had in literally no time. So fast, quick and effective! Thank you

Vesta London Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 3, 2021

Support is beyond awesome! I use a couple of apps by Zooomy and their apps are amazing and support is quite simply the best. If I couldC I would use all their apps wherever possible.

Wazoodle Fabrics
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 1, 2021

I just installed the app and hope it works. The customer service is very friendly and responds very quickly. Very quick by minutes. I was positively surprised.

boochen eco-conscious surfwear
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 25, 2021

Excellent customer service! Thank you for the support and taking the time to help us build our email

Free the Ocean
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 24, 2021

This is a fantastic app. Not only does it work exactly like I want but the team was incredibly helpful in helping me install it. We have a custom site so it required someone from Zooomy to install it. I asked them and within twenty minutes it was done. Also love that you can customize it beyond just the presets with CSS.

Coterie
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 23, 2021

This app perfectly meets our needs. The support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

SENSORI+
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
June 17, 2021

We just installed this app and had excellent and fast help setting it up. That is one of the most important features of an app having great customer service.

EMMYDEVEAUX
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 16, 2021

Had a slight user issue and customer support helped kindly educate me :) $5.99 for 100 emails a month (100 customers at 1 email each) is a rate that I can at least live with for start. Hope to upgrade in the future. For now, this makes me look entirely professional, and that's a good thing!

Soapworks Factory
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
June 8, 2021

Great app, currently using it on 3 websites and no issues at all. It does the job and customer support is awesome.

Ashthorpe.com
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
June 7, 2021

Customer support is unbelievable. I installed and had a formatting issue on the product page. It was resolved by their team in 4 minutes. The next thing I knew they were sending me an updated link to test and we were all set. They are absolutely committed to their customers, and the product is great, too.

Overland Bound