Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Primrose Kitten

Excellent customer service, fast response to my email asking for help and the app was installed for me really quickly!!
Great options to customise and not complicated to do

Janet Brown

Great app for notifying customers when items are back in stock. The staff are very helpful and fast at replying to emails.

Handprinted

I sent Zoomy an emal to help with the set up - they were very responsive and set it up within the hour. I had a few queries which they answered. I then asked for some changes so it suited our website better, these were completed again. Good communication. We are yet to try out the letting the customer know bit but a few customers have signed up already (the app has only been active for one day). Great so far!

Main & Monroe

Quick setup, insanely fast customer service! Very very happy customer over here. Don't hesitate to install this one!

Beauty Mark Body Jewelry

Just added the app and customer service had it installed within minutes! So far so good, I cannot wait to use it!

Washi Tape Australia

I have just installed Back in Stock and I am so grateful for the prompt service that I received from Team Zooomy...I was up and running in no time and the app works perfectly... it is going to save me many hours of work in the future and of course generate plenty of sales. Cheers , John

Jantz Supply

Great customer service! We had some install issues and Team Zooomy quickly assisted me and fixed this issue.

yvonneellen

Great customer service - yet to see potential off app, but looks good on site so far. Very fast customer service.

Cuddle Decor

Amazing support and customer service! It was late at night on their timezone and even though they prompted helped to install the app and set it up. I couldn't be happier!

Avani + Co.

I couldn't install the app properly and contacted support to help me. They got back to me within a couple of minutes and set it all up for me straight away! Amazing service, Thank you!!