Back In Stock Restock

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Back in stock

EV ME

Location Netherlands

Great costumer support. The apps works great and directly boosted our sales. It's always better to show an option instead of 'selling a no' with a sold out product.

Proud Colours

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Works like a charm, just as it supposed to do. Very nice contact, easy and fast to get help, problem solved in just minutes.

Swinging Soaps

Needed a little help w/the install, but the response time was super fast-under 20 minutes to have everything sorted and on a weekend! You can tell they are passionate about their app, how well it works for the store owner-really very impressed with their service and the app is lovely! Happy all round. Oh, and the price is reasonable. :) Thank you!

MISS KICK

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I have just downloaded the app and had an issue with installing the code. I contacted and the issue was resolved in under 10 minutes! Very happy and will continue to explore the app.

Lirisibijoux

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide lors de l'installation, ils ont géré toute cette partie. Je n'ai plus qu'à profiter pleinement de leur super application et mention spéciale pour l'effort en français :)

Kingdom Wellness Teas

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I really need an restock notification alert on my site. This one is perfect and does the job! And the customer service is absolutely phenomenal. I look forward to upgrading my plan as the company stand behind their product. Thank you Zoomy <3

fave4

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service! They were so quick, polite and helpful. I definitely recommend. I downloaded three different ones that were difficult, and then I found this one. It's perfect.

Polar Jewelry

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and great support! Would recommend! Looks great on the webshop and is easy to set up and use.

Micro Kickboard

AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend! The devs were extremely responsive and quick to help us with all customizations!

LACE

Time spent using app 40 minutes

I'm still in my free trial but so far so good! The assistant was extra helpful and answered/fixed all of the issues and questions I had. The app is very easy to understand and modify.