Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify | Reviews

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Jantz Supply

Great customer service! We had some install issues and Team Zooomy quickly assisted me and fixed this issue.

yvonneellen

Great customer service - yet to see potential off app, but looks good on site so far. Very fast customer service.

Cuddle Decor

Amazing support and customer service! It was late at night on their timezone and even though they prompted helped to install the app and set it up. I couldn't be happier!

Avani + Co.

I couldn't install the app properly and contacted support to help me. They got back to me within a couple of minutes and set it all up for me straight away! Amazing service, Thank you!!

Loja WeMystic

Great app to alert clients for back in stock products. Very customize and easy to set up Customer service is really quick and effective.
Thanks!

MaskNation

This is the second time using this app and again they did an amazing job for us! I definitely recommend their services, they fixed every issue we had. Thank you so much!

Pretty Pokets

The best and fastest customer service I have ever seen. I got a referral from a Shopify expert regarding this app and I just Installed the app. Since I have multiple themes, the code was not installed properly. I sent a request for help and everything was up and running in a matter of 2-3 mins!

S. LaSha Boutique, LLC

Great app, great customer service, extremely quick response and turnaround time! Thank you very much!

Squirrl

I downloaded this app about 10 days ago. It's worked very well with good numbers of sign ups. The customer service is fabulous. Each time I ask a question the response is fast and helpful. I would highly recommend this app and will continue to use it as my store grows.

LVLX CURVES

Great. Fast install by the developer. I highly recommend. My store looks complete and most importantly I can keep my customers informed about restocks.