Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 30, 2021

Great app and great support! Would recommend! Looks great on the webshop and is easy to set up and use.

Polar Jewelry
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 30, 2021

AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend! The devs were extremely responsive and quick to help us with all customizations!

Micro Kickboard
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 29, 2021

I'm still in my free trial but so far so good! The assistant was extra helpful and answered/fixed all of the issues and questions I had. The app is very easy to understand and modify.

LACE
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
April 22, 2021

I am still in trial mode but so far the app is easy to use and customize, the developer was helpful in answering questions. I may update this during my upgrade

Mother Grey's
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 21, 2021

Wonderful app! Support is wonderful and 100% happy with their speedy replies and adjustments we asked for. Any issues were resolved promptly and the app has exceeded our expectations. Cannot recommend them enough.

Beau Coops NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 15 days
April 19, 2021

This has been a popular feature on our site since we added it. I had no idea how many sales leads we were losing without notifications. I had issues inserting the code into an unpublished theme, and support had it resolved in minutes. I wasted hours before asking for help.

Piglet's Closet
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 16, 2021

I love this app! I recently upgraded to the paid version. Easy to use for the myself (the consumer) and my customers. Highly recommend

Seaux Glittery Glitter
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 9, 2021

I decided to install the free version of this app and test it out before subscribing to the Pro version. I ran into a bit of a glitch after installing it and reached out to the Zooomy support team. They responded right away and fixed the issue immediately! I’m so impressed! I’ll definitely upgrade to the Pro version now and will also be adding Wishlist - Wishify app.

Fleece & Fable
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited June 11, 2021

Works really well! I loved the price points so that's why I went with this particular app. The customer service is amazing!! Thank you so much. UPDATE: we've been using this for a few months now and it's been amazing!! It's so helpful for me to see what products customers want to have back in stock. Also, cannot praise their customer support team enough! I had questions on functionality and they always get back immediately. So helpful!

Hunny Prints™
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 31, 2021

Customer support was incredible, I emailed them needing help installing and they replied within the hour. So amazing!!

Silk&Steel | Luxury Statement Jewellery