Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

MISS KICK

I have just downloaded the app and had an issue with installing the code. I contacted and the issue was resolved in under 10 minutes! Very happy and will continue to explore the app.

Lirisibijoux

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide lors de l'installation, ils ont géré toute cette partie. Je n'ai plus qu'à profiter pleinement de leur super application et mention spéciale pour l'effort en français :)

Kingdom Wellness Teas

I really need an restock notification alert on my site. This one is perfect and does the job! And the customer service is absolutely phenomenal. I look forward to upgrading my plan as the company stand behind their product. Thank you Zoomy <3

fave4

Excellent customer service! They were so quick, polite and helpful. I definitely recommend. I downloaded three different ones that were difficult, and then I found this one. It's perfect.

Polar Jewelry

Great app and great support! Would recommend! Looks great on the webshop and is easy to set up and use.

Micro Kickboard

AMAZING customer service! Highly recommend! The devs were extremely responsive and quick to help us with all customizations!

LACE

I'm still in my free trial but so far so good! The assistant was extra helpful and answered/fixed all of the issues and questions I had. The app is very easy to understand and modify.

Mother Grey's

I am still in trial mode but so far the app is easy to use and customize, the developer was helpful in answering questions. I may update this during my upgrade

Beau Coops NZ

Wonderful app! Support is wonderful and 100% happy with their speedy replies and adjustments we asked for. Any issues were resolved promptly and the app has exceeded our expectations. Cannot recommend them enough.

Piglet's Closet

This has been a popular feature on our site since we added it. I had no idea how many sales leads we were losing without notifications. I had issues inserting the code into an unpublished theme, and support had it resolved in minutes. I wasted hours before asking for help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10