Back in stock ‑ Restock notify

Back in stock ‑ Restock notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are back in stock , Restock Alerts

IVY MUSE

Great, quick service. Went above and beyond to set up this app to our liking. Would recommend. A+ for the speedy service and human to human customer service!

Skirted Fancy

This app is great! It's user friendly, it boosts sales long-term, it was easy to install and the customer service is top notch! Thank you so much for a great app with an affordable plan available.

HartSmart Products

Just getting started with this app, but the devs are very quick to reply to support requests, and were able to get it set up for me over the weekend, which was unexpected and awesome. So far so good!

The Little Catholic

I heard about this wonderful app & downloaded it. I first had some trouble so i reached out to them and they responded right away. They took over my Shopify and made sure the app was installed, & up and running for me. I am very happy with this service.

LA PELUCHERIE

Stellar customer service. They resolve my problem in minutes (#thedream) and the notification looks good on my shop. Mucho recommended

Ashdown Gaming

Great app, helps me know how much of a product to get in as I can see how many people are waiting for it. Had to contact support as I changed my theme and they were excellent, and very quick to respond. Great app.

Simple Good

We are so excited about adding this feature to our shop. We had issues since we had a 3rd party theme, and the developer assisted with the integration in less than 24 hrs and we are up and running!

Magic Resin

Amazing app that does the job it needs to do perfectly. Amazing customer support as well, they installed it for me! Thank you!

Ecostork

Great app that is easy to install and plenty of options to customise it. I had a couple of questions and the support team were prompt in answering me and helping me. I highly recommend.

Adaste Home

Their support is great! The app is also pretty good, and there are lots of customization options that you can use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8