Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Notify

by Zooomy

Notify customers when items are Back in Stock , Restock Alerts

Deluxe Goal Society

This app is truly a lifesaver and it works PERFECTLY for what I needed. But what's even better is the customer support you get. I was panicking because I needed help installing the code before my launch in a few hours and they literally responded to me AND installed it for me all in less than 10 minutes! Listen, there's NO better app so stop looking and go with this one. Trust me, you won't be disappointed:)

Lethal Gaming Gear

Works perfectly and the support term was incredibly quick and helpful. Being able to customize the look of the box was also a really bug plus.

Mjau Home

It works! We decided this was a better route for us than pre-sales while we gauged demand for which configs were most popular. Easy to install and apply to each product, the email widget also integrated nicely with the look and feel of the site. Dashboard and export features work well too. Had a minor issue and support was fast and friendly.

Vesta London Beauty

Loving this app so far! Customer service helped me out with an issue i had in literally no time. So fast, quick and effective! Thank you

Wazoodle Fabrics

Support is beyond awesome! I use a couple of apps by Zooomy and their apps are amazing and support is quite simply the best. If I couldC I would use all their apps wherever possible.

boochen eco-conscious surfwear

I just installed the app and hope it works. The customer service is very friendly and responds very quickly. Very quick by minutes. I was positively surprised.

Free the Ocean

Excellent customer service! Thank you for the support and taking the time to help us build our email

Coterie

This is a fantastic app. Not only does it work exactly like I want but the team was incredibly helpful in helping me install it. We have a custom site so it required someone from Zooomy to install it. I asked them and within twenty minutes it was done. Also love that you can customize it beyond just the presets with CSS.

SENSORI+

This app perfectly meets our needs. The support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

EMMYDEVEAUX

We just installed this app and had excellent and fast help setting it up. That is one of the most important features of an app having great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12