Back In Stock Restock

Notify Back in Stock , Restock Alerts , Out of stock - 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Back in stock

JSW Body Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great, had a little hiccup when we changed themes but customer service responded immediately and had us back up and running within 15 minutes of me reaching out!

THE LIFESTYLE BRAND COMPANY

So far, I love the app. I had issues with the initial install, and support responded quickly and installed for me.

Vinyl Addiction

Location Australia

The Zooomy wishlist app is exactly what I was looking for but even better, their support is outstanding. Customised to my needs and quick turnaround. Thanks!

Magenta Shop Slovakia

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very easy to set up. We had a small feature request with the SKUs. The customer service assisted us very fast and very professionally.

Magenta Shop Hungary

Location Hungary

The app is great! We already use it in two stores and will do so in the next one as well. You can follow conversions in the admin and follow up all sign ups and necesarry data attached. The customer service is very helpful and superfast!

Brandon Thorne

Support team is very helpful and has been willing to help customise some things to better fit my store.

ZuZu Sandals

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

As a business that manages many SKUs, we constantly have to deal with inquiries about out-of-stock items. This app simplifies the whole process perfectly and it becomes completely seamless.

Keelin Design

Location Belgium

I'm very happy with the Back In Stock app! The Zooomy team is amazingly helpful. You always get a quick response when sending a message. I'm a very happy client and recommend the app to everyone.

AMELI ZURICH

Location Germany

The support was amazing! They were super responsive and directly implemented our customization requests so the integration into our shop went smoothly. Thanks to their efforts, the app now does exactly what we were looking for.

AMELI ZURICH SWITZERLAND