Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

OneUp Components Canada

We have used this app for over 3 years and it is essential for our business workflow. Simply works great.

Hyttefeber

Other apps on the Shopify app store should take notes from this one. Such a delightful experience from start to finish. The app is well made, both technically and functionality wise. Everything is easy to edit and fix yourself, you have access to do your own css and even edit the html in the emails. You also have a lot of control over how the app behaves in all contexts. I couldn't get the button below the add to cart button to function right away, and responded to the perfect welcome email I had received that I had some issues. A few hours later, I was followed up with visual suggestions as to how it can look, with the question if I wanted it like that. I approved it, and it was live when I woke up the next day. I can highly recommend both the app and the company, and I will take a closer look at other apps from this company too. We have just used the app for one day so far, and are already seeing nice results. You can't go wrong with this one. *The added benefit of being able to manually add emails for notifications when things are back in stock, is also something we have been missing for a long time, and is solved with this fantastic app. Some quick points:
*Full control over position, text, and design of buttons, floating buttons, emails, translations, css, html
*Built in tracking
*Manually add people to get notified saves time for customer service
*Integrates with Shopify, CM, Klavio and other email providers
*Can get checkbox to get added to newsletter too
*Export to csv
*Simple interface to get a quick overview
*Option to allow customers to manage email subscriptions in one place
*Notification reminders
*Can sync with some external warehouses too
*Webhooks for automations and other sync
*Same day support of high quality

Embellished

So easy to set up and use. This is a life saver and no brainer! Makes managing and forecasting inventory so much easier.

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

Back in Stock is an absolute no-brainer... Does what it's designed to do and does so very effectively!

Trinity Stamps

Easy to use and great for my customers to keep tabs on when items they are wanting are back in stock. I was a little put off at the price at first but the sales that it helps generate more than pay for the app. I highly recommend this app.

A7 UK

This is a fantastic app and provides valuable information for our business. The support is excellent with super fast response times to any questions.

the workroom

We have been using Back in Stock for six months and it has been one of the most effective apps - it saves us time, creates sales and provides flawless service to our customers. We can't live without it now. Highly recommend!

Omoi Zakka Shop

This app is 100% worth it. Integrates with your theme seamlessly and support is excellent. Customers love getting notified and it's great for building an audience too.

blueseventy usa

Easy to use and has been great for helping customers stay in the know. Recently had some issues with a customization and through some back and forth their support team was extremely helpful is resolving the issue so that we're back up and running smoothly.

Cobalt Swim

Love this app! It is easy to use and adds great insight into what our customers want to see restocked. The support team is fantastic. They went above and beyond, helping us integrate the app into our website, and making small changes to really make the appearance of app design flow with our product pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30