Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Vapel1fe

Couple of issues; when I was at free I thought me going over to a paid plan would be the better options due to the limitations. Well from Free it goes to $19 thats literally the first option. There is no way to downgrade and there is no lower price than 19. Its a great app and the features are super cool. Especially when you create something like I have where they click notify when back in stock. I just dont like the no lower plan situation

Zaggora Usa

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANY OTHER APP!

I set this up in 8 minutes, it's amazing. Everything worked out of the box...I mean everything. Highly recommend and rarely give 5 stars for anything, but I'd give this 6 if I could.

Vinnie Louise

A great app that works seamlessly.
Support has been amazing and prompt.

Cannot recommend this app more.

Squat Erella

Such a great app! It gives me insights in what my customer want to get back in stock! Wish it remained free forever o:-)

Color Clutch

Really impressed. It literally took about 90 seconds to get everything set up and branded to fit our store. Thank you for making an app that is super easy to install and a great addition to our store!

The Fair Lady

On the first day we used this, we had multiple sign ups! Great app and great support!

Sudaraclothing

We have greatly appreciated the back in stock feature and see higher conversion rates when our customers are able to use it. There have been a few technical glitches on our end because we redesigned our site template, but Matt was able to help us figure out the issue and work towards a resolution. Thank you for making a great, helpful tool and providing such top-rate, helpful customer service.

Harempants

One of the highest ROI apps we install on our harempants.com website. Works very well & looks great.

Chairs4gaming

We installed this app a few days ago and already paid off. We were looking to integrate the notification button in a specific way that was not possible from the settings. After contacting the support to check if it's possible, I have been told that a dev will contact me back. Within the next hour, a Friday, I received an email telling me that it has been setup.

Easy setup and awesome customer service!

Kim And Proper 2

Love the app but the support is unparalleled. We had a few glitches in our custom theme and were temporarily without a developer to fix them. Matt diagnosed the issues almost immediately and then volunteered to edit our code to fix them (which he did). Beyond the call of duty!