Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Mos Organizer

This is a great app and their customer service is top notch.

I had an issue with single option variants (because Google Shopping requires color for shoes) confusing some customers and the developer quickly updated my site to remove single option variants.

I wish every app creator were this responsive/accommodating.

Tactical Sharpshooter

Great app. Installed seamlessly out of the box. Plenty of options to get the button and pop up page to match theme template colors perfectly. Had the pleasure of dealing with support (Matt is awesome!) he answered my emails fast and went a step further to modify the button to show up right below "Add to Cart/Sold Out" button within the product description. And, he did all this while I'm still on the free trial! Great service and the app is really nice.

Aarn Packs

This app is an excellent tool for helping our business assess which items customers are wanting to buy, and, in turn, giving us accurate data by which we can restock our supplies. The tool allows our customers to leave their information when an item is out of stock, and assures them of getting an instant message when that item is available again for purchase.

Ambientmerch

Just installed the Back in Stock app and was very impressed by the support and timely service. Matt helped us set up the app with our customized account and even customized the automatic email that gets sent to customers. Reporting looks nice, emails get sent right away, everything seems to work really well! Would highly recommend.

Mane Management Lifesyle

Back in stock as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Liam And Lilly

The Back in Stock is a powerful little tool for restockable merchandise. Support is quick and helpful, although you probably won't need them for much as it works well right out of the box with a few customisations you can do yourself.

Urbanindustrystore

A great little app that started generating sales within the first few days. Easy to customise and works well.

Remixvintageshoes

App works well and I'm positive we make more sales because of it. Customer support is excellent and fast.

Marco Natalia

Nice sleek look, and serves a great purose. The customer service is impeccable. I recommend.

Seven 50

Amazing App , easy to install and easy to use , the best for my www.seven-50.com website!