Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Joe Nimble CZ

This app provides a key function for our business. We use it to collect customer interest in the weeks prior to a new season collection launch and then disable the function (via a product tag) for the seasonal products which cannot be restocked. We use it continually on our all-season replenishable products. We have had a few theme integration challenges and support was also good. I recommend this app to all my partners.

StudioCork

State of the art support and team. App is working absolutely fine and support staff also helped us with code to add the system working, perfect! Almost upgrading to a paid subscription.

Antipodream

Back In Stock is amazing and I only wish I added this to my store earlier. The return on spend is more than worth it and the up tick I have had in sales since adding this app is even more than expected. Very happy with Back In Stock!

MONTCE SWIM //

Unbelievably easy to use. Completely customizable to send notifications. Had some custom things done and the support is great. works with shopify locations. easy revenue, set and forget! plus great

Hustler Hollywood

Really great app, worth the money, works good, there is needed customization to meet your Brand needs. Always upgrades, that we've recently added sign up for the Back in Stock items using phone number. Recommend to use!

Jolie Laide

Really excellent app. Has produced a lot of sales for my store. Highly recommend for businesses. Easy to use too

de Buyer

I used this app to notify my customers when my products are back in stock especially in those challenging times, and I am very happy about it. It works perfectly and their support is quick and effective. Strongly recommend it.

Dawson Knives

We handcraft our products and often go out of stock. Back In Stock has been huge in informing us about what our customers want and when, thus guiding our production decisions, as well as automatically notifying our customers when an item they want is available. It's invaluable being able to know exactly what your customers want, and then having a direct pipeline to customers that are already ready to buy. Plus, Back In Stock is easy and intuitive to use. Easily my best investment for my website.

Westside Love

An incredibly useful app that has helped close a lot of sales from items out of stock, and identify which of our products are in most demand. Highly recommend it. I do think the backend could improve as far as design and ability to navigate the data of sign-ups for specific products.

Cape Coffee Beans

I'm a big fan of Back in Stock. We've used it for years. Every year, it just gets more valuable and drives more sales for us. The process to update customers on incoming stock would be way to labour intensive without this. The support is also very responsive.