Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Jackofalltradesclothing

Great app, and the team is super helpful! They implemented a more custom design and allowed the Back In Stock Email Notification to show up for a single size that was out of stock as opposed to showing up on the entire product page. It has helped increase sales and keeps our customers coming back to get the products they love. The app emails the customers for you, so no need to worry about that, and you can see which products/sizes are most in demand, which is helpful for inventory management and restocking. You need this app for your online store! Thanks Matt for all your help!
-Alexa-
Digital Marketing Manager
www.jackofalltrades.clothing

Painted Fox

Back in Stock has unequivocally changed the way we do business at Painted Fox. Matt has been able to custom design the app to specifically suit our needs. He is smart, attentive, responsive, and professional. Simply stated, their customer service is unmatched and the app itself is a game changer. We would recommend it without any hesitation!

Jennifer Murray & Christine Hebbring
Co-Owners
Painted Fox
www.paintedfoxtreasures.com

The Elephant Pants

The app works perfectly in capturing interest in a sold out product. Using this app can provide a great boost once you re add inventory. The support staff (Matt) is amazing. Anytime we have changed themes or wanted help he took care of it right away. You can't go wrong with this app and Matt.

Wild Dill

Excellent app! Support was great in getting the app customized to our template and it looks completely seamless with the site design unlike some of the other apps that do the same thing. Other positives include easy to use back-end interface, and nice customization options on the e-mail notifications. This app is a must for a any store that loses sales from out of stock products.

Boho Buys

Awesome support, went above and beyond to help us get it setup and working just how we wanted. App itself works great, people started using it the very same day we installed it.

Betsy Boo's Boutique

Matt has been more than helpful with tweaking this to work perfectly with our site as we grow! We have used this for over a year and definitely see the benefits. We highly recommend Back in Stock!

100% Pure

UPDATE: The most recent update allows you to set a threshold of items in stock before it sends emails out your customers. This is much appreciated!

The support team is always quick and helpful. They even helped up set up the back in stock modal on our collection page!

This app does exactly what it describes and the modal and other assets are easily customizable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Stock does exactly what the app suggests. It notifies your customers when an item is back in stock. It crawls every 2 hours and the system works perfectly.

The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the lack of a notification threshold (i.e. only notify a customer when there is X amount in stock). Sometimes when refunds or cancellations are made - 1 item is added to the inventory and hundreds of customers get a notification email from the application. Then, they get frustrated when they reach the site and the item is out of stock again. So a threshold is definitely a must.

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Great app, fantastic support - I'm super impressed! Matt has been extremely helpful since installing this app. The app itself does exactly what it says on the tin - I don't have much more to say except two thumbs up from me :) Keep up the great work.

Minnies Boutique

I have just started using this tool and it is already proving to be a god send!!! Thank you!!!

On top of a fantastic app I received the best customer service I have ever experienced..... big statement but very true. Thank you Matt!!!!

The Oblong Box Shop

This app is EVERYTHING! If you want to build momentum and gain more sales install this app! My new line already has a waitlist bigger than my inventory!

And Matt is beyond helpful customizing everything for my shop!
And he's always responsive!