Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Necessary Clothing

We've used similar applications (some which are tied to expensive email service providers) but this one was by far the best that we've come across. 5 stars for functionality, documentation and customer support.

Adreno Spearfishing

Good app when it works - we are paying for three subscriptions and they have all stopped working, I have tried to contact support multiple times with no response. Super frustrating.

SOURCE Collections

The app's amazing. Easy to use and integrate with my shop's team. And the team behind had been incredibly responsive (shoutout to James) helpful and patient with my requests.

Little Hotdog Watson

Just started working with the Back in Stock app and it's been a dream so far. So simple to install even I managed it on my own ( and I'm not technical at all). Also the team have been so helpful and responsive when I've had questions. A fantastic experience and something that I can already see being very helpful for my business.

Shopken

I finally activated the notices that Back in Stock collected while I re-engineered and manufactured my best seller: the Ballerina www.Romboxt.com.
I needed some support along the way. James was quick to respond and helped to clear up my questions and make sure the App would work as needed.
I recommend this App and will use it again if needed.

Godsofmankind

A must have, one of the better apps out there that actually work ! seamless and easy integration, great for small business to know what exactly needs restocking

Go Bloom Glow

We've been using this app for a while now. It works exactly as advertised, and we're very satisfied!

Forgottentribes

Indispensable !

Forgotten Tribes

Intensecycles

Support has been great and the product works just as advertised!

Boutique115

EXCELLENT APP !! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!