Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Wooden World

I have been using this app for a few months now and was surprised by how many people sign up for back in stock notifications. It is also a great tool for product releases to notify customers and bring them back to your shop. Tech support is fast and easy.

Boob Tape

I loove this app! It is easy to use, makes us a bunch of money and their customer support is amazing!!!! When you run a store customer support is everything and these guys are there for anything you need!

Brass

We've used this app for years and it continues to drive sales. We have core products coming and out of stock regularly. Back in Stock allows us to communicate with customers as soon as the product is available for purchase. It makes for some seriously happy customers which we love!

Under 5'10

We have been using the back in stock app for the past couple of months and we have seen both conversions and insights into what products our customers are looking for us to restock. Highly recommend this app.

SOLIKA

Back in Stock is a phenomenal app—super easy to set up and user friendly!
It's a great way to market product that is sold out by having customers waitlist /sign up for restock. Also fab to pull data re. how many customers are interested in specific product before re-producing...
Highly recommend for any small business, its a quick and easy way to generate tremendous sales! - Chaya, Solika

COTTLE WEB SHOP

It is a very convenient app. You can build a good relationship with both those who sell and those who buy.

The Catholic Woodworker

I've been using Back In Stock since day one. Of ALL the apps I use, this one matters the most. We are a small business, we make products in small batches, so we are always out of stock. This saves a ton of time because the notifications are automatic. More importantly it pays for itself in sales because I collect emails through the notifications form and don't lose out on sales. PLUS, their customer support team is on point. I message them all the time with questions and requests, they get back to me quickly every time. They are a critical partner in our business' success.

Ania Haie

Great app. Great service helping with the installation. I'd highly recommend this app for your Shopify store.

One Fine Secret

So far so good! Obviously, I use the app for back in stock notifications and also for pre-order items. Very simple to install and use. I enjoyed the free plan for a few months and upgraded to the paid plan. If the paid plan comes with a bit more notification quota, that will be great. Other than that, all good.

Joe Nimble CZ

This app provides a key function for our business. We use it to collect customer interest in the weeks prior to a new season collection launch and then disable the function (via a product tag) for the seasonal products which cannot be restocked. We use it continually on our all-season replenishable products. We have had a few theme integration challenges and support was also good. I recommend this app to all my partners.