Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Made By Cleo

I am taking time out of my busy day to write a positive review about my experience for this app. We installed it recently to add some automation to managing our 'back in stock' notification setup. Previously, we were using the built-in feature that came with our "Turbo" theme from Out of the Sandbox. It accepts the email requests and sends them to us, but isn't equipped to do anything about actually sending emails to the customers once items are restocked. So, we were manually having to send those emails. Terrible timesuck and I don't know why we put up with that for as long as we did. It's worth noting that after we installed this app, it appeared that our theme was overriding the code for the app. I emailed their customer support team and their developers immediately took care of it and setup an integration unique to our theme. No setup involved on our end for the fix. We tested it and it works flawlessly. Very happy. Also like how the reporting shows that we already made a few sales today from the back in stock app auto-notifying people. Thank you!

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

This is the very first Shopify App we have used that works exactly as it said it would right out of the box, and we have tried several. No developer time needed. We added it, configured it and had it working in minutes, and we are not very tech savvy people.

The app has made us thousands of dollars so far, and helped give us a ton of insight into what customers are looking for on our store.

Highly recommended!

Zorali

Great app. Excellent support. Everything you need for back in stock alerts and more. Highly recommend!

Atlas Skye

Works perfectly! Amazing customer service, as well. I put in a request for a custom code for my theme, since it wasn't already listed as compatible. I received a response within 24 hours and new code implemented in my shop soon after!

Gustavia Onlineshop

We are very happy with this app, works great and the support was also on point. Our customers use Back in Stock a lot and love it!

Racquet Science

Great app both in functionality, looks and support. I had a bit of a problem after a month or so and James and crew fixed it up no problem. Thanks.

Unclockable

The best service I've ever had with a Shopify app, hands down. From installation to setup and tweaking, James was super helpful.

ShootingTargets7

This is a fantastic app and I am a little upset I did not find it sooner. I needed a little modification and the developer took care of it ASAP. Reduces emails from customers asking when an item will be in stock. Auto sends emails letting them know they are back in stock. It even keeps track of sales produced through the app. Simply outstanding.

Cupcake Jemma

Similar to the other great reviews here - required a bit of customisation to display perfectly in keeping with our theme and after a quick email the changes were made dev-side within a few hours. An additional tweak for perfect spacing of a button was no trouble and handled in a similarly speedy manner; again within a day and over a bank holiday in the midst of a global pandemic so kudos on that.

The app itself is stellar and does everything we need it to and more. Notifications for OOS products, batch delivery/notification settings, customisation options and purchase tracking all work well and are easy to deploy/work with. I tried a few other apps which all seemed quite expensive for fairly limited functionality; this one has a fully featured trial and we intend to infinite using it into its paid subscription. Thoroughly recommended.

Tampa Bay Masks

This app is awesome! Extremely see to set up, it is pretty much all automatic out of the box. We needed a slight change of our theme and James was able to get it done in less than 12 hours after I sent the request. Highly Recommend!

April 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to make adjustments and tweaks on request so we can get it looking right for each store, if you ever need anything in the future just get in touch!