Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Madsportsstuff

Love it, easy to use! It's generated a nice number of orders. See it in action:

www.madsportsstuff.com

Teststorenehgs

App is working as expected with minimal setup. Matt from Back in Stock took care of everything quickly and efficiently. Looking forward to watching sales come in when the products are back in stock!

Silly Farm Supplies

Amazing tool, easy to use, and the best of all is the SUPPORT! If I had any questions, little changes, or anything they answered within a few hours and were so nice and helpful! Love this product and recommend to EVERYONE

Houseofdogs No

Fantastic app, pays off very quickly. Easy to use, very good help when planning what to restock. So far the app with most revenue for us!

United Bracelets

Great app that does all the things we want without any complicated work on our part. Got this up and running and even customsied it further thanks to the team at Yellow Robot. Thanks!

Xcvi

Really easy way to make customers happy, know what they want, and increase revenue. This app is exactly what we were looking for.

Faherty

Working with Back in Stock has been my best experience working with a Shopify app. The app is customizable and does exactly what we want. The team (Matt and James) are THE most helpful team. I highly recommend working with them again. I'd use any app they create without a second guess.

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app and even better customer service from Matt. He was responsive and quick to handle special requests. Very happy.
www.GunGoddess.com

Tegen

This is one of my favorite apps, I have been using it for a few years now and the support is fantastic and quick, when we changed our theme, they reinstalled the button for us on our new theme with the custom edits we asked for and it looks great! Although this app isn't cheap, I have found it definitely worth having if you have out of stock products that you will be getting back in, you can see the sales come in as soon as you get stock back in! I'm currently on the small plan for $39.00 a month.

Mos Organizer

This is a great app and their customer service is top notch.

I had an issue with single option variants (because Google Shopping requires color for shoes) confusing some customers and the developer quickly updated my site to remove single option variants.

I wish every app creator were this responsive/accommodating.