Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. maj 2024

We have been using the Back in Stock app for about three years. The app has added tremendous value to our online business and has sometimes outperformed other marketing channels. With its deep functionality, high configurability, and ease of use, the team at Back in Stock has created an app that meets all our needs. We love it, and more importantly, our customers love it too!

Uniformity
Irland
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
9. maj 2024

I just had my first sale thanks to a 'Back in Stock' alert, which was super exciting and proved how key having this App in my e-shop is!

I look forward to more!

Plaza Bolívar
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
13. maj 2024

Great app. Does everything you want and nothing you don't. Years of excellent support from them. Pays for itself!

Sublime Stitching
Mere end 10 år bruger appen
23. maj 2024

We really appreciate the info Back in Stock provides us on our inventory levels and the feature to notify customers via email works super well!

Cape Cod Jewelers
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
8. maj 2024

The support is some of the best I have ever experienced from a platform. Any issue you have is resolved within 24 hours. The platform itself is great as well.

SAYN
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
1. april 2024

Very awesome app. Allows customers to sign up to be notified by email when an out of stock product comes back in stock. Customer service is very responsive and easy to work with too. 100% recommend.

Dr.Dabber®
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
8. marts 2024

We have frequent stock-outs of certain items and this app has done a great job helping us capture those high intent buyers and bring them back when inventory arrives. The app provides lots of great data and is very intuitive to use. It's probably the Shopify app that I interact with the most actually.

Clearly Loved Pets
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
15. maj 2024

We have had Backinstock installed in our store for a long time and I must say that it works very well.
But above all I will mention that there is unbeatable technical service. They solved our problems with the new Google rules for emails (SPF, DKIM and DMARC) in a very short time.

Bobo Choses
Spanien
11 måneder bruger appen
22. marts 2024

Great app and amazing customer service! If we ever have any technical issues they fix them all super quickly!

DipYourCar.com
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
26. februar 2024

This has been a great App to build Back in stock request lists and trigger reminders and subsequent revenue, all in a simple automation.

Nkuku