Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Mai 2024

I just had my first sale thanks to a 'Back in Stock' alert, which was super exciting and proved how key having this App in my e-shop is!

I look forward to more!

Plaza Bolívar
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
13. Mai 2024

Great app. Does everything you want and nothing you don't. Years of excellent support from them. Pays for itself!

Sublime Stitching
Mehr als 10 jahre mit der App
8. Mai 2024

The support is some of the best I have ever experienced from a platform. Any issue you have is resolved within 24 hours. The platform itself is great as well.

SAYN
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
8. März 2024

We have frequent stock-outs of certain items and this app has done a great job helping us capture those high intent buyers and bring them back when inventory arrives. The app provides lots of great data and is very intuitive to use. It's probably the Shopify app that I interact with the most actually.

Clearly Loved Pets
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
1. April 2024

Very awesome app. Allows customers to sign up to be notified by email when an out of stock product comes back in stock. Customer service is very responsive and easy to work with too. 100% recommend.

Dr.Dabber®
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
15. Mai 2024

We have had Backinstock installed in our store for a long time and I must say that it works very well.
But above all I will mention that there is unbeatable technical service. They solved our problems with the new Google rules for emails (SPF, DKIM and DMARC) in a very short time.

Bobo Choses
Spanien
11 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 5. April 2024

I have to say that this app has definitely helped my business enormously. Gives you the ability to stay connected to your customers 100%. As soon as I restock literally 30 seconds, my customers placed their orders. Totally recommend this app to all business owners must have.

The Perfect Doobie
5 monate mit der App
22. März 2024

Great app and amazing customer service! If we ever have any technical issues they fix them all super quickly!

DipYourCar.com
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
26. Februar 2024

This has been a great App to build Back in stock request lists and trigger reminders and subsequent revenue, all in a simple automation.

Nkuku
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
20. Mai 2024

Back In Stock is easy to use and set up. The support is absolutely top notch, fulfilling custom requests with incredible response times. Highly recommend!

Skullcandy