Rezensionen (822)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Dezember 2022

Sara helped me, she was great. Amazing app and fantastic support team. Really appreciative of their timely responses and thorough help. Definitely worth using and the integration is awesome, looks really good on product pages and customizable for any reason.

Wild West Rag Co
4 tage mit der App
Back in Stock hat geantwortet 15. Dezember 2022

On behalf of Sara and the rest of the Back in Stock team, thank you for your review!

21. Mai 2020

Works perfectly! Amazing customer service, as well. I put in a request for a custom code for my theme, since it wasn't already listed as compatible. I received a response within 24 hours and new code implemented in my shop soon after!

Atlas Skye
4 tage mit der App
22. Juni 2021

Petra is very helpful. She was able to integrate the script into our team and it works great. just the way we like it! We ended up adding it to our second store. The only request we have is to have a more customisable back in stock form.

Dr. Woof Apparel
Australien
23. Mai 2022

The customer service has not only been very helpful but very fast in replying! Definitely recommend! :)

Saluda Rose Boutique
Back in Stock hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2022

Thanks for leaving us your amazing feedback 😊!

22. Juni 2020

Great app and good support. Would recommend to people who are looking for app to automate back in stock emails to customers.

ourCommonplace
21. Oktober 2021

A real straight forward app to notify your customer when you have things back in stock. Easy to use and the customer service is fantastic!

Tabi | Natural Movement
Dänemark
7. Februar 2022

We really liked this app so far with using the free plan but the default tab on the side look didn't go quite well with our store. We were worried that we might have to use the paid plan to have this app integrated with our theme but upon messaging them with this inquiry, their service team was able to address this problem without hassle. What an exceptional team! Now we can have this feature directly on our product page and it looks seamless with our theme. Thanks again for the wonderful support and service. We'll definitely keep using this app.!

MaximalPower
Back in Stock hat geantwortet 18. Februar 2022

Woohoo! That's terrific news 😃! I am glad to know that you enjoy the app and our support! And thanks for an amazing review 😁!

23. April 2022

Fantastic app , support was very helpful and fast to respond , went above and beyond and it looks great on my site Thank You

The Buddha Buddha
Vereinigtes Königreich
Back in Stock hat geantwortet 1. Mai 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such an amazing review 😊!

29. November 2021

I had an issue with the button not appearing on my website because the theme I selected wasn't listed with Back In Stock. After reaching out to their support team, I received a response quite quickly and they resolved the matter within a day. I appreciate their quick turnaround and communication. Special thanks to Jorge!

Luxie Blue
29. April 2022

Tried a bunch of different apps to add a widget on our OOS product pages in order to capture customer's emails and this app was the one that seemed to have the best customizable features out of all. Baaqi from customer service is by far the fastest in replying and helping out. He was always willing to help us out, even by performing custom CSS, out of his scope of work. I am beyond happy with the service provided by this app and cannot recommend it enough !

The Nue Co.
Back in Stock hat geantwortet 1. Mai 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share this! We're happy you're loving our app, and our customer service 🤩!