Avis (821)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 juillet 2024

Amazingly simple and works really well with Shopify! Very nice to know that all my customers will be notified automatically, thanks

Tag Aloha Co.
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

We have been using the Back in Stock app for about three years. The app has added tremendous value to our online business and has sometimes outperformed other marketing channels. With its deep functionality, high configurability, and ease of use, the team at Back in Stock has created an app that meets all our needs. We love it, and more importantly, our customers love it too!

Uniformity
Irlande
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 juin 2024

Leslie was quick to respond and very helpful in getting the back in stock app back on our site. I wish I had reached out sooner.

Off The Grid Surplus
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

We really appreciate the info Back in Stock provides us on our inventory levels and the feature to notify customers via email works super well!

Cape Cod Jewelers
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

Great app. Does everything you want and nothing you don't. Years of excellent support from them. Pays for itself!

Sublime Stitching
Plus de 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

I just had my first sale thanks to a 'Back in Stock' alert, which was super exciting and proved how key having this App in my e-shop is!

I look forward to more!

Plaza Bolívar
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 juin 2024

As a small business owner, this app is great for helping me restock items that people want! It’s simple to set up and is effortless after that!

Bo And Eve
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Back in Stock a répondu 13 juin 2024

This is great to hear and we appreciate you mentioning the ease of set up! We aim for configuration to take only a few minutes and then just perform for your store without you needing to touch anything.

14 juin 2024

Works exactly as described. We have a large number of SKUs and can often be out of a few of them at a time. This has really captured a lot of those customers who couldn't find what they wanted on their first visit.

Gapka
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2024

This app is a game changer for our store. With all the apps out there for all the different things, this is a must have and is well worth the monthly cost.

MAMÈNE
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Back in Stock a répondu 13 juin 2024

Thanks for sharing this feedback! We're motivated by helping stores like you earn way more value from the app than you pay. Many shops get 20x to 100x the monthly cost in extra sales from their back in stock notifications.

3 juillet 2024

Super user friendly and helps so much with notifying our customers, as well as letting us know what's most sought out after!

Le Bon Shoppe Wholesale