Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Chula Aesthetics

New to it and so far it's been q great experience. technical support response time was SUPER QUICK, helpful, and nice.

Savanna Hair Co. - Octocurl®

This app is exactly what I need to keep track of variation restock requests. The integration looks very professional and the support was stellar. I sent a few questions on a weekend, not expecting answers back until Monday, but got support back right away. Got me up & running & I am very happy with this app. Also, love supporting apps with great customer service. Impressed.

ettitude

Fantastic app and even better customer support! I work with multiple apps from our Shopify Stores and BackInStock is one of the most simple and painless apps we have. If you are thinking about getting this app for your store, I highly recommend it. We can clearly see the impact of this app on our daily sales whenever we restock an out of stock item.

Cup Holder Hero

Awesome app that helps us when we run out of stock. We feel like we haven't lost a customer forever, just until we receive the replacement stock. Then the orders come rushing in!

Inner Strength Products

Fantastic app, very easy to setup and use and takes all the work out of the process of notifying customers. Well worth the price.

Israel Cycling Academy

The app is simple to use, and helped to incraese our sales.
We recieve clear daily reports and teh support is wonderful - a very quick reply on every question, and a lot of assistant in defining and making custom changes to our needs!

Mungo & Maud

Great customer service and clear functionality. We have migrated both our shopfronts to this BiS app from another one. Highly recommend.

CuteDutch

The app does what where looking for, the support is also good and quick.
When you are looking for a back in stock app this is it.

BOLDCUBE Scooters

Awesome! Quick setup, needed a minor adjustment to suit a gempages page template we used and the team helped quickly. We've already generated revenue from the back in stock alerts in 4 days!

The Strength Co.

Amazing Company. Outstanding customer support. Email capture and notification is flawless. As soon as product is back in stock it's sold! HAS GREATLY IMPROVED REVENUE and cut down on CS of "when will this be back in stock?" questions. GIVE THEM 10 STARS!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38