Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Piccolina

Great app and easy to use! A tool where you can immediately see results. The customer support team is wonderful - quick to respond and very helpful! Highly recommend!

TankMatez

Great app! Just what I needed and a great support team. I highly recommend this app to handle conversions for when an item is back in stock. Thanks guys! :)

MORANZANI

This app provided me with exactly what I needed for my store. Simple to use yet extremely powerful. The customer support was superb and extremely helpful at all times. Highly recommend it!

Spessartbrett

The setup process is fairly easy and you can see the results instantly. The support team was also very kind and helpful and quick with their responses.

Nifty Gifts ZA

An excellent app! Our stock fluctuates a lot and sometimes popular items are not available for long periods of time. This app helps us capture a huge amount of revenue that would would have been otherwise lost. Set it and forget it then watch the sales roll in when you replenish stock.

Inga Atelier

I have been using this app across multiple stores. Super clean, and the ROI on using it is fantastic. Very helpful team behind this app as well. Upon request they had further developed their theme integration to work with Narrative theme as well... Within 24 hours of reaching out!

Alba Distribution

Just got the app installed, but their prompt response to my questions got it integrated with our theme straight away! So far so good!

Iremia Skincare

I just installed the Back In Stock app and it's great! I had some trouble with integration into my theme, but customer service got back to me so fast and helped me in no time. Highly recommended!

Relaxus Professional

We installed the back in the stock app and could not be happier with the results, support and service offered. It has helped us automate and solve a problem notifying customers when items are back in stock.

Pryme

Works great, and even better customer service. When an issue pops up, the service team is there to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33