Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Trudy Rice Collection

This is one of my favourite apps! It literally creates sales for me. Something out of stock? No problem. Back in Stock asks for the customer email to be notified when you update your inventory. when I asked for developer hep they were kind and super helpful.

Luxie Blue

I had an issue with the button not appearing on my website because the theme I selected wasn't listed with Back In Stock. After reaching out to their support team, I received a response quite quickly and they resolved the matter within a day. I appreciate their quick turnaround and communication. Special thanks to Jorge!

NOHO Store Chile

This is a must have App. Easy to use, powerful to use. Have multiple sites with it and helped a lot to automate client notification when we restock. No more spread sheets or manual posts. Install in minutes and if need help, Customer Support is just Great !

Corporate Work Apparel

This app is what any business owner in the distribution business should be using. Keep up the good work

The 5TH

Very helpful team and support. They were able to provide me with step by step instructions on how to fix any problems.

Goddess Lengths Virgin Hair

I used this app to help me keep track of highly requested items. This app is amazing and the customer service is top tier

Maison Balzac

This is a great app and we appreciate the stellar customer service. It does what is advertised and is easy to navigate.

the snuggit company

I absolutely LOVE this app it’s a game changer for adding sales and the customer service is excellent!

StyleMeGHD

Great app! Their team is quick to respond to any issues, would highly recommend this app for a back in stock app!

Vanbase

Very prompt and detailed help from the support team! I am happy that there is a functionality to notify customers when items are available for preorder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43