Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Yogamatters

Well written product that has actually thought through the way businesses work. Our previous solution would send out 100 notifications when a return came back into stock. One happy customer, 99 people who have to sign up again! Back in Stock has a rate limiting feature that means we can limit how many emails get sent based on the stock we have received.

BuyAR500BodyArmor.com

Great app with fantastic customer service. I ran out of product and had to go out of stock, With this app customers were able to sign up via email to be notified when my items were back in stock. They're now flocking back to my site like roaches lol. Highly recommend

HANRO

Fantastic app and support. Easy to set-up and any customisation needed is swiftly delivered with the minimum of fuss. Highly recommend.

Babyontop

We have been using Back in stock for the last 1 year. Simply perfect - from the look and feel to the insight it provides. Great application!

A + R Fabrics

This app has secured $3,000 of additional sales in the 3 months I've had it connected to my store - for me, that's worth every cent of the monthly cost! This year has been extremely difficult keeping stock levels steady, back in stock has allowed me to hang onto those sales I would have kissed goodbye without it. I appreciate that I can customise all the communication with customers. I've just this week started added unreleased products to the website so customers can read about them and get excited and I've got a list of people now waiting for the new stock to drop! Love it!

Ruohonjuuri

Great way to generate sales for products that are temporarily out of stock. App sends automated emails to customers that have asked for an update when product is again available.

AllGroom

Superb app. Seamless for us and for customers. Has made us far more back in what would otherwise be lost sales, than what the app costs each month. Highly recommended

GONGSHOW Canada

Staple, pays for itself. See what customer's want, replenish the demand, make the sale, repeat. Any store that is serious about conversions and want repeat customers, need to have this.

Amanuta

I used the App for back in stock notifications. The App it's intuitive and great. But it's not obvious that it's very important to set a minimum quantity of products to trigger the notifications. It should come with a bigger number by default or have an automatic pair, like 1 product x 1 client minimum.

THOMAS SABO Australia

Back in stock is simple to use and generates a large number of sales for us every month. I'd highly recommend this app.