Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Country Trading Co.

Back in Stock is a great app. It's helping us assess customer demand for seasonal products in advance of ordering and adjust our ordering based on how many folks are requesting back in stock notifications. It also takes a load of back office paper work away by automating a function we used to have to keep track of in folders.

The support is great and we've been able to easily integrate it into our online store and make it look and work like we need it to.

Empress Effects Inc.

Back in Stock is perfect. When we first started using the free trial version, I had one concern, the notification widget didn't look like it was part of our store. I contacted Matt and he added the ability to customize the widget so now it works seamlessly with our store front. Was really easy to setup. The app pays for itself many times over.

commando

Great customer service! With a little help, we were able to make this app work for our needs.

RetechTV.com

This app is awesome! At first, I was worried about the icon's default size and placement, but that's all completely customizeable, very easily I might add, through the app's interface. We've had the app running for about four days and we've already got 55 in-stock notification requests, so people are definitely noticing and using the app. We were ready to spend several hundred dollars to have our web designers add this functionality to our site, I'm so glad I noticed this app the other day!

GoPano Store

Great app. Started with the free version, quickly moved to paid level.

cephalopodyarns

First, this app is great. It's super easy to install and customize. And the developer has been incredibly responsive and helpful answering all my customization questions.

This app has helped us stay engaged with our customers. As soon as we installed it, customers were immediately taking advantage of the service. It's a great application that does exactly what you expect. And does it well.

Super Kitchen Machine Kits

Love this app. I'm so happy I installed it and customized it, tested it BEFORE needing it. I ran out of stock just 36 hours after launching my Shopify store (Thanks Shopify!) and this app has created a LONG list of ready customers for when items came back in stock. Very easy to customize so the fly-out alert became way more visible. Couldn't be easier, couldn't be better, imho. Great value. love it, xox

http://SuperSpatula.com (but of course you'll only see the customization if we're still out of stock...)

Back in Stock is a must-have app if you are managing many SKUs. We have over 500 SKUs on our store, so it is impossible to manually notify customers when short SKUs are replenished.

Back-in-stock automates the whole process for us, and gives us visibility on the SKUs customers are looking for. Matt, the developer of Back in Stock, is very helpful and responsive.

Try this app, you won't look back.

Fantastic App - really popular with customers - easy to integrate - easy to customise - A1+ customer service. Highly recommended!

Great app, works exactly as advertised. Customers started using it from day 1. Developer also responded quickly to any requests for support.