Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Art of Silk

Recommended! The app was well thought out and is highly customizable and works exactly as described. We did some additional customization to integrate with the look and appearance of our site, and have gotten it to work seamlessly thanks to Matt's help. It is looking to be a great investment for our business. Thanks!

The Accessory Barn - Grandco Sandals Retailer specializing in Beaded & Jeweled Sandals

I installed this app a couple of weeks ago and love it. Very easy to install. I had to email a couple of questions to Matt and he was very quick to answer me. What a great app I can now track what my customers are looking to purchase - making my buying decisions so much easier..

Wilderness of Wish

The app is great. Works perfectly. Plus, the developer is super responsive helping to customize the look. Can't recommend highly enough!

Oborocharms

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!! I don't know anything about building websites or coding and this was so amazingly easy to install and customize! I didn't like the way that green default button looked so I made my own button in Illustrator to fit my shop, saved it as a PNG to my assets in my template settings, and was able to upload it in the app page! It looks great, just the way I want it! I am so excited about this app! I am constantly having items in and out of stock so this is just what I needed!

Kigurumi Canada

GREAT app; indispensable, really. Excellent support, too. Thanks guys!

Country Trading Co.

Back in Stock is a great app. It's helping us assess customer demand for seasonal products in advance of ordering and adjust our ordering based on how many folks are requesting back in stock notifications. It also takes a load of back office paper work away by automating a function we used to have to keep track of in folders.

The support is great and we've been able to easily integrate it into our online store and make it look and work like we need it to.

Empress Effects Inc.

Back in Stock is perfect. When we first started using the free trial version, I had one concern, the notification widget didn't look like it was part of our store. I contacted Matt and he added the ability to customize the widget so now it works seamlessly with our store front. Was really easy to setup. The app pays for itself many times over.

commando

Great customer service! With a little help, we were able to make this app work for our needs.

RetechTV.com

This app is awesome! At first, I was worried about the icon's default size and placement, but that's all completely customizeable, very easily I might add, through the app's interface. We've had the app running for about four days and we've already got 55 in-stock notification requests, so people are definitely noticing and using the app. We were ready to spend several hundred dollars to have our web designers add this functionality to our site, I'm so glad I noticed this app the other day!

GoPano Store

Great app. Started with the free version, quickly moved to paid level.