Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

1item | וואן אייטם

great app!!
we use it for a year now.

Bottle Cutting Inc.

This app has really suited our needs for gathering information from customers about their needs and then communicating once the items are available again. This service has resulted in many sales for us. Every time I need support, Matt is quick to answer with exactly what I need. This is tops on my fav apps list!

The Hippy Clothing Co.

Works perfectly, already been used 16 times since adding it a few days ago. Needed a few modifications, which Matt carried out very promptly. Excellent customer service.

Jeweliq

Amazing app and even better support! This has been a huge part of helping our store grow and also a great strategic tool to see what customers are interested in. The functionality works very well and was quite easy to install - we were able to customize it a bit pretty easily as well through the API. Finally, any time we had a request - Matt who developed the app was extremely responsive and always got back to us within 24 hours! Overall, well worth the money and in our opinion a must-have app.

No Rest For Bridget

This is great. It is highly customizable and works like a charm. The support is excellent too. I had one issue but got resolved within a few hours. See it in action on my website!

#TakotaNation Outfitters

This app was our first attempt at recovering lost sales due to product stock issues. The simplicity of installation (I don't know how to code), the ease of use for the customer to input their info, and the customizable follow-up email engine has really helped us out. Matt is very responsive and in one instance, he was able to tweak the app to visually integrate with our store's Shopify theme just a bit better.

Highly recommended.

WishBox

Awesome app. Great tool for us to keep track of interest in out of stock items and new sales opportunities. The support team is VERY responsive should any issues arise. Highly recommend.

FurlsCrochet

This app rocks. Frankly it's a must have for any store because there will be a point at which you don't have inventory in stock, and you still need to capture sales. I'm also really impressed by the service; Matt was super helpful and even helped me implement some custom code to get this app integrated just the way I wanted it. 5 stars!

iCHEAPbiz Supply

This App works exactly as needed. I had thought I would need to explain it to my customers, but, within moments up updating my site, notifications started building on the APP Dashboard. When inventory arrived, automatic emails went out, and BOOM - immediate order volume. Almost to the point that I sold out in a 24 hours. Those are all sales that I would have lost because I don't update customers every time inventory comes in. This makes the customer feel that they are linked up with my inventory systems in a way that benefits me. Very happy with that. I have not needed customer support at all - it installed perfectly the first time! Great App!!!

AutoTexWipers

Excellent product and they went above-and-beyond when it came to customer service. More companies should be like this. Enjoy!