Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Ella's Wool

We found a bug on the website this afternoon. Suddenly the Add to Chart button didn't work at our web shop. Horror!
Especially since we published a campaign yesterday which created a lot of traffic to the site.
We contacted our Back in Stock contact, Matt. He fixed the problem in literally 2 seconds. I could breath again!

I really appreciate it. And the the app is genius. Before you order products next time, you can see exactly what people like to buy from a waiting list. Then when it's back in stock, an email is send out automatically to them.
Highly recommendable.
Thanks again for splendid customer service!!

Vibeke
Ella's Wool

LUV Naturals

We've been using this app for about 18 months and it has been extremely useful to our store. Definitely worth every penny and overall this is the best app we have on Shopify. Because of this app we retain sales when an item is out-of-stock beyond our control. The customer dialogue box is well done -- very simple and clean, and easy for customers to sign up to be notified.

Last year several hundred customers signed up to be notified of a product launch and the notifications went out with no problems. After a while those products sold out due to high demand, and when we restocked several thousand notifications went out with no problems. It's nice to see the notifications go out and within a few minutes the orders start coming in!

This company takes great pride in the app. There have been several upgrades since we began using Back in Stock, even a few we (and others) suggested. The customer service is extremely helpful and responsive. We also appreciate the level of customization and the varied monthly pricing that lets us scale up occasionally if we need to. A+ overall. Highly recommended.

Lollimobile

This is a great must have app for any shopify store, we have been using it for nearly a year now and it works great. We even customized the code to create our own out of stock alert button to fit with our theme. It's easy to setup and all automated so it's truly a set it and forget it deal which will continue to bring you in great return traffic and recover lost sales.

Old Faithful Shop

Easily our favourite and most used APP. Works perfect for our online store and even better for our brick-n-mortar. An associate can sign customers up to an out of stock product from their iPhone on the sales floor. Fuss free and keeps the customers coming.

SPOKE

The product is great, and does exactly what i need it too.

More importantly, Matt is the very best kind of developer: friendly, smart, responsive and thorough. Seems genuinely concerned with making sure his app integrates well with your site.

Highly recommended.

Strands & Company

Easy to install. Easy to customize the "notify" button. Can't ask for more than that! I look forward to see it work in my shop.

The Accessory Barn - Grandco Sandals Retailer specializing in Beaded & Jeweled Sandals

Update to my last review: This is a great app after using it the last couple of months one thing I think would be a great addition to this would be the ability to send a reminder email to customers say 10 days after the first email is sent.

Alperstein Designs

Highly recommend! Great feature for the customer and great for us to keep track of inventory. Matt was extremely helpful and was quick to respond with all questions re customising.

Art of Silk

Recommended! The app was well thought out and is highly customizable and works exactly as described. We did some additional customization to integrate with the look and appearance of our site, and have gotten it to work seamlessly thanks to Matt's help. It is looking to be a great investment for our business. Thanks!

I installed this app a couple of weeks ago and love it. Very easy to install. I had to email a couple of questions to Matt and he was very quick to answer me. What a great app I can now track what my customers are looking to purchase - making my buying decisions so much easier..