Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

COTTLE WEB SHOP

It is a very convenient app. You can build a good relationship with both those who sell and those who buy.

The Catholic Woodworker

I've been using Back In Stock since day one. Of ALL the apps I use, this one matters the most. We are a small business, we make products in small batches, so we are always out of stock. This saves a ton of time because the notifications are automatic. More importantly it pays for itself in sales because I collect emails through the notifications form and don't lose out on sales. PLUS, their customer support team is on point. I message them all the time with questions and requests, they get back to me quickly every time. They are a critical partner in our business' success.

Ania Haie

Great app. Great service helping with the installation. I'd highly recommend this app for your Shopify store.

One Fine Secret

So far so good! Obviously, I use the app for back in stock notifications and also for pre-order items. Very simple to install and use. I enjoyed the free plan for a few months and upgraded to the paid plan. If the paid plan comes with a bit more notification quota, that will be great. Other than that, all good.

Joe Nimble CZ

This app provides a key function for our business. We use it to collect customer interest in the weeks prior to a new season collection launch and then disable the function (via a product tag) for the seasonal products which cannot be restocked. We use it continually on our all-season replenishable products. We have had a few theme integration challenges and support was also good. I recommend this app to all my partners.

StudioCork

State of the art support and team. App is working absolutely fine and support staff also helped us with code to add the system working, perfect! Almost upgrading to a paid subscription.

Antipodream

Back In Stock is amazing and I only wish I added this to my store earlier. The return on spend is more than worth it and the up tick I have had in sales since adding this app is even more than expected. Very happy with Back In Stock!

MONTCE SWIM //

Unbelievably easy to use. Completely customizable to send notifications. Had some custom things done and the support is great. works with shopify locations. easy revenue, set and forget! plus great

Hustler Hollywood

Really great app, worth the money, works good, there is needed customization to meet your Brand needs. Always upgrades, that we've recently added sign up for the Back in Stock items using phone number. Recommend to use!

Jolie Laide

Really excellent app. Has produced a lot of sales for my store. Highly recommend for businesses. Easy to use too