Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Beneath Your Mask

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Easily the most useful app in my Shopify store! App was easy to install, and support was super quick to help me customize it exactly to my specifications! It's very user-friendly, integrates with my newsletter list and emails the customers when we're back in stock. This is the perfect back in stock app in my opinion.

habbot

Probably the most important app i run on my shop. Generates excellent revenue and we use text on the product page to encourage people to click their size to leave a notification which really works, and also we use the data provided of number of unsent sign-ups when we're reordering stock to ensure we order volume in the most popular sizes. Great support also.

306 Fitness Repair & Sales

So far this app has been worth every dollar, both in the time I save in customer follow up and in the sales it has generated. As long as you make a point to promote the feature for your business I would think you could increase your conversions with very minimal effort by using this application.

Pipa Yarn

Great for capturing emails from people interested in products that are sold out in the free plan =) thanks

the ETHNORTH GALLERY

The design and their service was just great. They helped us arrange the display of the widget very accurately. Highly Recommended!

White+Grey

Tried several apps before getting to this Back In Stock app and, by far, is the best option in terms of customization options, functionality and excellent service too. EXCELLENT option, really pleased with the functionality!

MANTRA Labs

Works great, drives revenue and super helpful customer service. It does what it says it will do and makes it easy. Exactly what you want!

Emmaline Bags Inc.

This app has become an invaluable tool for our business. It works beautifully, and is easy to setup.

Level One Game Shop

Best Restock App we have found. We've tried multiple, including the highly used app by Swym (which was very disappointing). Back in Stock by SureSwift is by far the simplest and easiest app in the restock notification arena to setup, along with offering the best functionality we have found. As an added note, we were having some issues with custom functionality they were trying to code in for the app. Support was super helpful and coded the change into the app that we requested within a day of the request. The only con worth mentioning for this app is that it appears to use a script to load the button/widget in. Because of this, their is a slight delay in the Back in Stock button appearing on the page due to being the last thing loaded. But, as long as the rest of your site is optimized, this should not be an issue.

Folkrm

I used this app to create a back in stock alert, not only is it extremely easy to use but the customer service is fantastic. I am using the free version and customer support customized this app to be fully integrated in to my theme (Streamline) in under 2 hours of me emailing them. Fantastic!!! This is the out of stock app or you!