Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Reptiles Lounge

I've been using this app for a few months now and weighing all factors (support, integration, ease of use, features, price) it is absolutely the BEST app I have in my store.... These people go out of your way to ensure you're getting value out of their app and that seems more and more rare nowadays. It functions FLAWLESSLY improves the user experience of my store as it offers a useful feature AND it increases conversions because it automates a task that is a pure money maker. I can't believe it's taken me this long to write a review tbh. It knocked my socks off the first month of using it.

Adra

This app is working really well for us! It's converting a lot of sales and I also find it a handy way of gauging and checking what quantities I should re-order. Worth every penny!

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

Seriously impressive. Seriously useful. A fantastic tool for our customers but also vital for seeing what products are being sought when we dont have stock - not to mention the benefits of sending customers an update when its back in stock. Excellent and essential.

NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS

Great App. Lots of features and support has been awesome. Would recommend as this is a quality application.

Poplin

Worth every dollar. Amazing at capturing demand for a product, works seamlessly and had great customer service!

The Black Bibs

This app lifted a huge weight from our shoulders. It works flawlessly and the CS is amazing and fast. We wouldn't be nearly as effective without it.

Bouquet Box

We were looking for an app with a good user interface and a fair pricing structure that would allow potential customers to get notified when our out of stock items were back in stock...and this app was a perfect match. Within the first month, we had over 100 notifications sent and most turned into customers...so the value was clear. Also, customer service was great (we had a minor interface issue we thought might have been caused by the app due to our complicated subscription setup and they helped to confirm where the issue was).

monopkt.

So awesome! Clean interface on both front and backend. Support is quick and extremely helpful! The app did exactly what I needed :) Wish I found this sooner!

Cassandra's Kitchen

We love this app! It gives the customer a chance to sign up for the exact sold-out item they are interested in and an email is generated automatically as soon as inventory is updated. Less work for us on the admin side and customers are happy! Generates sales all on its own!

PLEIN PUBLIQUE

Good app, easy to install and when it's running you don't have to worry about it anymore. Easily convert into sales and newsletter subscriptions.