Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Farmhouse-Primitives

App has done beautifully for me but I have an issue with a Shopify update on my theme that now shows the customer the 'tag' "bis-hidden" for this app. App support can't fix it. And Shopify referred me to the app support as they can't fix it. So I am shopping for a new back in stock app. Keep an eye on your search boxes on the front end for this issue as it is confusing to customers.

Cambio & Co.

It's a great app, however support is lacking. My notifications stopped because my plan didn't support more 100 notifications a month. Great, that means I can pay more right? Nope! I went to upgrade, and the next plan is not available. I can't upgrade. Alright, bugs happen, so I wrote to support by email. Wrote to support by chat. Nothing. Nothing. Now it's been a week, my notifications are stopped, and I can't upgrade my plan. And nobody is helping me.

Max and Neo

This app works fine but is priced wrong. It should be priced by number of emails vs a monthly limit. The way most stores will use it will hit the limit every month making the lowest plan worthless. When a product goes out of stock for us, it is out of stock for a month or two. We may not send an email for many months because a shipment hasn't arrived. However, once a container arrives a ton of products get back in stock, there are 500 people waiting and we always hit the email limit. So we can go 4 months paying $20 for no emails and then when we really need this app, it throttles us down and we can only send out 100 emails and need to pay more? It would be nice if we could just roll over our unused emails each month. We switched to a free back in stock app that is just as good and has no limits.

April 16, 2021

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review; just wanted to leave some feedback to let you know we this is something we are currently working on; notifications that do not expire that you can just buy in 'packs'.

If you can get in touch with us on support@backinstock.org I would be happy to provide more info.

Darby Scott

still having issue connecting this app to our Klaviyo email provider - support is somewhat responsive via email within 24-48 hours with vague suggestions that are not really helpful in mitigating the issue. Support that doesn't resolve a problem isn't support at all...

Adreno Spearfishing

Good app when it works - we are paying for three subscriptions and they have all stopped working, I have tried to contact support multiple times with no response. Super frustrating.