Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Push notifications: products out of stock, in stock, preorders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Abate

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app generally works well for us. The support is no more than ok. We asked for a simple thing like changing the font, but got turned down. After a while we figured it out ourselves, even though we have no coding skills. Should have been an easy fix.

February 18, 2022

Hey there,

Thanks for your review! We are sorry that you did not have a great experience with the support team. Changing the font can easily be applied under the Edit menu of the feature (email template, signup form, product page button) that you wish to change it on. If the font is a custom one, then we would need the referencing the external style sheet. I would recommend finding your font, or one suitable here: https://fonts.google.com/. We would then add this link in the head of the app from our end.

I hope that this experience did not deter you from reaching out to the support team. If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach out! We are always ready and willing to help 😊!

Cheers,
Back in Stock Support Team

Apparalel

I think this app is great and works amazing, but I'm kind of bummed that I haven't really been able to get help from support.

This is a great idea, however the tab for customers to select (notify me) can easily be missed.

When i ran a test I was looking for it, but I don't think it will be obvious enough for my customers.

It just doesn't look like it is part of my site.